Lake Ozark, MO 65049 Map · Phone number

About Events DEE-signed

The main problem with any event, large of small, is that the host is usually too caught up in running everything to actually enjoy the party.
Let me take care of the worry for you. Whether I plan the entire event, or just put the finishing touches on what you have already done for yourself, you will get a unique and personalized day custom-made to your wishes.

My name is Deanna Powell, and I am the "Dee" in Events DEE-signed. I have enjoyed planning parties and organizing events for over 20 years. In 2010, I decided to get my Bridal Consultant certificate and turn my passion into a career.

8c390b09447886f3 40
Sweetheart table
8c390b09447886f3 40

2 Reviews for Events DEE-signed

Deirdra · event on 10/17/2013

Deanna was professional and efficient. She listened to my ideas and used them beautifully as well incorporated several fantastic ideas of her own. Deanna also returned phone calls and emails right away. I will not use anyone else for events. She goes above and beyond!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Ann · event on 08/04/2012

4.2
      3.5

Deanna planned the most perfect 30th Anniversary party for us in the Lake of the Ozarks! We live 5 1/2 hours away so she helped us organize a 2 day celebration for our family and friends about 140 people!
    We needed her to help with all the local business at the lake to make our weekend fun and carefree. We also wanted to spend the time with our family and friends that traveled along distance to help us celebrate and not worry about the party. She did all of that plus more! We had the best party anybody could ask for...I really think we had more fun at our 30th wedding anniversary than we did at our wedding! Thanks Deanna

Sent on 03/29/2014