Events by Mon Aimee

631 Bantry Circle, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,350

About Events by Mon Aimee

Douglas and Nancy Nagle, my parents and mentors, are the epitome of a real life fairytale. Always surrounded by love and never a day without a hug or kiss, this fairytale world became an organic path for me to embrace. After recently graduating from George Mason University as a Certified Wedding and Events Planner, the exchanging of vows and wedding dreams and other celebrations coming to life soon became a vibrant passion for the event industry. It was my new profound love to learn everything, the ins and outs of the business. I was the girl buying all of the wedding magazines long before there was a need. This past summer I moved to Charleston, South Carolina to embark this dream of working in the events and hospitality industry and launch Events by Mon Aimée. I love to organize just about everything and anything and I truly have a heart for planning. Mon Aimée is defined as "my beloved friend" and because of the abundant support and surrounding myself with such inspiring friends, I am truly blessed to be given such an opportunity to go to work loving what I do.

Let's plan a lifelong journey! - aimee.j.nagle@gmail.com/ 571.269.1603