Events by Mallory

Falls Church, VA 22044 Map · Phone number

About Events by Mallory

I have grown up in the wedding industry. With more cousins than I can count, I have been involved in all their weddings, my mother was a planner, her best friend owned the cutest venue, and now many of my friends are taking this giant step. I have been apart of so many weddings, from start to finish and oneday realized not only do I love seeing brides so happy on their wedding day, I am good at taking charge and making things look great. I worked with the military, planning fun family events for their residents and now am going back to what I know and love. Weddings.

I am a talented, enthusiastic young professional who will work hard to make your event perfect! I am extremely passionate about the industry and strive to make each event stand out and be memorable. I can do day of coordination, carry out a vision already in progress, or start from scratch to design your own dream wedding. I want to make weddings affordable and a true reflection of the couple's style.

Follow Events by Mallory on

Wedding decoration

2 Reviews for Events by Mallory

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2013

If I had to choose Mallory's top quality it would be flexibility! I hired her as a day of coordinator, but she went above and beyond what I initially expected/asked of her. As my wedding got closer I had many last minute things come up and Mallory was willing to help me out every way possible. She event took a call from my at 11pm the night before my wedding when there was an issue with my wedding favors being delivered! Mallory was calm, organized, professional, and responsive at all times! Everything you could possibly want out of an event planner; she took great note of my vision and made every effort to achieve it. She also communicated with and worked very well with my other wedding vendors to insure a perfect wedding! I would recommend Mallory to any bride looking for an organized, attentive and very thoughtful wedding planner/day of coordinator.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Teresa · Married on 04/27/2013

Mallory was fantastic, and we never would have had as a beautiful of a wedding without her. She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Events by Mallory FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 1