Lewisville, TX 75067 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events By Lily

Events by Lily is currently serving the DFW and Houston area in floral and event decor.

We believe that each event is unique and special to each person or couple. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation to discuss your event. Share with us your vision and let us create something memorable for your day.

Ryan 26Cindy 27sWedding031 edited 1
IMG 9493R
Girl 27sBouquetPic

3 Reviews for Events By Lily

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2008

Working with Events by Lily was a wonderful experience. Lily met all of our expectations and more. Her creativity and attention to details made our wedding day perfect. She was professional, organized and very personable. I will definitely utilize her services for future engagements.

Sent on 10/06/2008

Christie · Married on 06/14/2008

Events by Lily were extraordinary from the first correspondence until the days following the wedding. She was flexible, pleasant and cooperative. Her thoughts centered on the bride and groom's vision of a "perfect wedding day." Lily was very professional and attentive. On the day of the wedding, she wore many hats but when she opened the doors of the church and I saw the set up and the flower arrangements, that she did, I was truly amazed by her dedication. Not to mention she, also did the flower arrangements at the reception and the entire set up, but to have someone make your dreams come true. I would say, she truly out did herself and I could not have found a better place to handle my event. I would definitely recommend her to others and I plan to utilize her services again for other events.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Cindy · Married on 04/14/2007

Our experience working with Lily was of the utmost pleasure and satisfaction. Quality was the most critical aspect and specifically we were looking for simple and elegant yet creative and different. Lily made all of this come true for us and so much more. In addition, we found all the preparation to be extremely organized and professional. On a more personal note, Lily was always available and attentive. She was awsome to work with and we will want her services for all our future events.

Cindy and Ryan

Events By Lily FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events By Lily 1
    1 FREE bridesmaid's bouquet!!
    When you book your entire wedding floral and event decor with us, receive 1 free bridesmaid bouquet. A minimum of 3 bridesmaids' boquets is required for this offer. Please mention the Wedding Wire to receive this promotion.

• Lewisville, 75067 See on map