Chula Vista, CA 91913 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Events by Lg

I believe every couple is unique and that your wedding should be a reflection of you and your love for each other. Weddings are only as fun creative and inspired as the couples I've been privileged to work with. I'm exited to hear your thoughts and ideas and to collaborate, conceptualize and create a once in a life time experience specifically for you.

Events by LG was created after I planned my own wedding in 2012. I always loved every aspect of weddings, the design and details of it all, planning my own wedding and seeing it all come together was a absolute eye opener. From there, I received my certification in Wedding & Event Planning from the New York Institute of Art & Design. I have planned several weddings for family, friends and couples and I look forward to planning many more. I'm blessed to do what I love for a living.

It's a crazy, fun time let me help you make it unforgettable !!!

b5cd2f80a747becb 1422272425784 056

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1