Hampton, VA 23666 Map · Phone number

About Events by Lequisha

Do you need a wedding planner or wedding coordinator in the Hampton Roads area to help you bring your wedding vision to life? Events by Lequisha is a professional wedding planning business dedicated to serving engaged couples desiring full or partial assistance in planning their ideal wedding in Hampton, VA or anywhere in the Hampton Roads Virginia area. We also work with couples that are already married but desires to either renew their vows or have the wedding that they never got to have. Contact owner Lequisha Smith to plan your dream wedding today!

Also providing candy buffets for your wedding, birthday, anniversay, baby shower or special event. Wedding rentals such as a backdrop for your ceremony or reception as well as unique vintage rentals. Learn more by email @ just4uwps@gmail.com

Follow Events by Lequisha on

wedding pic

2 Reviews for Events by Lequisha

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/20/2013

I can not say enough great things about Lequisha and Events By Lequisha! My wedding was simply AMAZING because of all the work Lequisha put into it. She listened to what I wanted and planned/created a wedding that far exceeded my expectations! She was very responsive to all my emails and questions and provided excellent guidance throughout my whole wedding planning process. There were times during the process when I was unsure of what I wanted. Lequisha was very patient with me and provided excellent suggestions to help me make the decisions. For a bride, sometimes it can get stressful in the planning process, however Lequisha was there to help take a lot of that stress off me. That in itself meant so much to me. Thank you Lequisha! If you are looking for someone that will make your special day AMAZING, then look no more! Events By Lequisha is it! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2014

0.4
      0.5
      2.0

The more I think about my wedding, the more I think about soon to be brides that are searching for a either wedding planner or a person to do the decor. I just don't understand how a person can call themselves a "wedding planner" and be so nonchalant during the entire process. I did not hire her to plan my wedding, I hired Lequshia to do my decor for my ceremony + my reception. But for some reason my wedding planner I hired did more of the decor than Lequisha did. Granted It was a fairly small wedding, under 20 people. I just wish that I would have hired someone that actually cared about my special day. Now when I first meet Lequisha it was at a Barnes and Nobles I believe, and I try not to judge a book by it's cover. I thought we had a clear understanding of what I wanted, but to make a incredibly long story short. Please,Please, Please, save your money. Whomever you hire should be just as thrilled about your wedding day as you are. Thoroughly search the internet for review, fortunately I did not do so. I've been married for about 4 months now, but I just want to save another couple from making the same mistake. Lequisha needs to work on her personality towards her bride as well as being proactive.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Events by Lequisha FAQ

• Hampton, 23666 See on map
    7572731241 (Other Phone Number)