Vail, Vail, CO 81658 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Events By Kira

Events By Kira is a Wedding Planning Service based in Vail, Colorado. At Events By Kira, my goal is to bring modern tools and perspective to your event. My mission is simple: Plan with intention, imagination, & professionalism.

Intention: Every detail, big or small, will be purposeful and add a personal touch. Every love story is unique, and your event should express what makes yours special.

Imaginative: With my planning expertise, I will find creative solutions to every issue. I believe in innovation and pushing the envelope to create something unlike anything you have experienced before.

Professionalism: I will always communicate effectively and efficiently. I promise to always listen to your concerns with compassion. There is no request too big or too small.

Events By Kira offers packages for full planning services and coordination services. Whether you need assistance from beginning to end, or if you just need a little support on your wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly, Kira will be there every step of the way. Some of the services offered include:

• Event design

Events By Kira 2
Events By Kira 3
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Kira might have been the best decision of our whole wedding

The title isn't an exaggeration- Kira may have been the best vendor of our whole wedding. She was so sweet, so organized, and just fantastic throughout the whole process. She was an amazing value for the amount of work she did. My wedding ran perfectly, and if there were any hiccups I didn't know about them because Kira was in the background making sure everything went well! She was so kind and supportive when I was stressed about running behind schedule. She knows all the right little questions to ask so that details are taken care of ahead of time. I would highly highly recommend her to any couple, she is absolutely worth it.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Events By Kira's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Katie! You and your husband were such a pleasure to work with.

Linda Phipps · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding!!!

Kira is hands down the most amazing event coordinator you will ever work with! From emails to phone calls to the day of our wedding she handled everything with such professionalism and grace. I had so many fears about the big day and after the first conversation I had with her I was put at ease! I planned until the month before our wedding then she took over and I knew without a doubt we were in good hands. Could not imagine our big day without Kira, because of her everything ran so smoothly and all details of the wedding were exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Events By Kira FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,501.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Vail Vail, CO, 81658 See on map