Vail, Vail, CO 81658 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Events By Kira

Kira Weddings & Events is a Wedding Planning Service based in Vail, Colorado. My goal is to bring modern tools and perspective to your event. My mission is simple: plan with intention, imagination, & professionalism.

Full Service Planning

Planning a wedding takes time... a lot of time. We begin with a detailed and comprehensive consultation to understand your likes/dislikes, main concerns, top priorities, budget, style, and everything in between.

We are your only point of contact during planning. We provide you with the options and offer our guidance, while you get to make the final decision. We are there to get the best vendor team, manage your budget, keep you on track, organize logistics, develop a breathtaking design, and most importantly, make sure you have fun!

Wedding Management

Wedding Management is perfect for the couple who has planned it all but needs assistance with event execution. This package starts 60 days prior to your wedding. We help you wrap up the final details, so your day goes smoothly. This package includes an in-person meeting, venue walkthrough, ceremony rehearsal, vendor referrals, and full wedding day coverage.

On the wedding day we will be the main point of contact for vendors, set up and take down decor, manage the timeline, and be there to send you and your wedding party down the aisle! Let us do the work so you can enjoy the wedding you've been planning for.

Follow Events By Kira on

Events By Kira 5
  • Jenna

Jenna Fick · Married on 07/20/2019

Kira is Amazing!

Kira was our month-of/day-of planner and she made our day run so smoothly. She kept a positive & upbeat attitude which made it so much easier to relax and enjoy our day. Highly highly highly recommend her, she is just awesome. Her assistants Jenny and Julia were also very kind and helpful.

Events By Kira 6
    Events By Kira 7
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Kira might have been the best decision of our whole wedding

The title isn't an exaggeration- Kira may have been the best vendor of our whole wedding. She was so sweet, so organized, and just fantastic throughout the whole process. She was an amazing value for the amount of work she did. My wedding ran perfectly, and if there were any hiccups I didn't know about them because Kira was in the background making sure everything went well! She was so kind and supportive when I was stressed about running behind schedule. She knows all the right little questions to ask so that details are taken care of ahead of time. I would highly highly recommend her to any couple, she is absolutely worth it.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Events By Kira's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Katie! You and your husband were such a pleasure to work with.

Linda Phipps · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding!!!

Kira is hands down the most amazing event coordinator you will ever work with! From emails to phone calls to the day of our wedding she handled everything with such professionalism and grace. I had so many fears about the big day and after the first conversation I had with her I was put at ease! I planned until the month before our wedding then she took over and I knew without a doubt we were in good hands. Could not imagine our big day without Kira, because of her everything ran so smoothly and all details of the wedding were exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Events By Kira FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Vail Vail, CO, 81658 See on map