Kira Weddings & Events

Vail, CO View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kira Weddings & Events is a Wedding Planning Service based in Vail, Colorado. At Kira Weddings and Events we create, design, and plan beautifully curated events that reflect your love story. We are here to take the stress out of planning through personalized guidance, expertise, and meaningful connection.

We offer full service event planning and design and wedding management serivices.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brittany K. Married on 11/05/2021

Compassionate and flawless

Kira was our day of coordinator and flawlessly executed our day. I was at a loss for words on how everything came together. She dealt with my incredibly complicated family, lights shattering seconds before the ceremony(venues fault), and somehow still kept her cool.
    All of my vendors found Kira to be lovely to work with thanks to her attention to detail and professionalism.
    Most of all, I trust Kira. She displays respect for all those she works with and lives through a lens of honesty. She will be honest with you about the pieces of your day that are at most important, things you can save money on, and even what looks down right ugly.
    Kira - just a huge thank you from Graham and I. A week later and we are still in awe. You are truly a phenomenal human and deserve all the praise. We could not have had a better day without you.
    If you are looking for a professional that will be a friend, professional, and all around innovative artist, you should hire Kira.
    Ri Bucchieri Married on 10/02/2021

Wow! 5 stars!

Working with Kira was easy. From 60 days out until the night of, she made me feel like she was part of the family and saw the vision of the whole celebration! Her professionalism, along with her overall calm, demeanor, gave us all a sense of confidence just when it was needed the most. Highly recommend!
    Taylor Married on 09/25/2021

Seriously amazing!!

Kira was absolutely perfect to work with! We had her as a month of coordinator and from the moment she stepped in to help, I felt like I could breathe again. From the numerous emails, phone calls, timing, rehearsal and day of coordination, Kira made everything go so smooth! She helped make our wedding seamless and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help make our day absolutely perfect!! I would highly recommend Kira, she was a joy to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Vail, CO, 81658
Location of (Kira Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding