Avenel, NJ 07001 Map · Phone number

About Event's By Karynna

Hi Im Karynna...

After deciding what path to take as a career, and how to make my dreams come true. I decided to push Events By Karynna off the ground and have had a wonderful ride thus far! Building my own clientele list with private event experience has provided me with the foundation to begin what I love. I love design, and executing my clients dreams they've spent months planning. I believe that everyone deserves their dream wedding or event, and Its my job to make every moment and sweet detail count.

ra00365
groom and grooms men
ra00365

2 Reviews for Event's By Karynna

rosalee · Married on 04/04/2014

I came to know Karynna in January of 2014 when I hired her to coordinate my April, 4th 2014 wedding. My first impression of Karynna is that she was very friendly, talented, and organized. When I hired Karynna I had only 3 months to put my wedding together. Her skill in finding vendors, and booking vendors, negotiating prices, and helping me to stay on budget was extradinary. As I described my vision to her she helped me to develop the day of my dreams. Her research skills were amazing and she went above and beyond to help me find things within my price range. Her ideas were impressive and I used many of them on my big day. As I stated earlier she is profoundly organized- Which really helped me to stay on track, and forget a single detail. Karynna also helped me develop timelines for the day and all vendors- this helped the day run so smoothly. If there were any problems on the day of my wedding I did not know about them because she took care of everything behind the scenes. She coordinated the rehearsal and she was there the day of the wedding to coordinate everybody. She ran all the morning of errands so I could relax and get ready for the day. She cleaned up after the wedding, and returned linens and other rental items in a timely manner so I literally had to show up and enjoy my day. She also helped me coordinate my family and guests in all they needed from helping me find accomadations for out of town guests to helping them on the day of wedding with their responsibilities.

I cannot express how grateful I am to Karynna for everything she helped me with. My wedding day would not have been what is was if it wasn't for all her hard work. Everyone was literally raving about my wedding. It was a HUGE success.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Karynna,

Thank you so much for everything that you have done to make our wedding a success. I truly was a ball of nerves the two weeks before the wedding. When we Skyped and went over every last detail it helped to put me at ease that I was not the only one who knew the day of game plan. That day having you on my team was invaluable. I felt as if I did not have to field any issues or snags that any wedding day will inevitably bring.Dealing with vendors was another task that was made easier by you. I did not have to worry about what time they would arrive or if they had the schedule because you had already taken care of all of it without me even asking. You were my go to person the day of the wedding. From set up, to scheduling, to break down, I could not have had it go more smoothly. Thank you for all of the hard work that your team put in to make the venue look just as I envisioned! I can not believe all of the work that you managed to accomplish in a very short period of time. The best part of having you as my wedding planner was having the piece of mind that everything was being handled from start to finish. I would highly recommend you to family and friends for future weddings. Thank you so much for being such a huge part of our big day.

Sent on 06/28/2015