Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89141 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Events By Jenny

On your special day, I don't want you to be the coordinator, I want you to be the Bride! Events by Jenny specializes in custom wedding planning services, ranging from full wedding planning, to day of coordination, and everything in between tailoring to each couples needs! EBJ has been planning and designing weddings for 9 years all over the US and our goal is simple - we make each wedding unique, a representation of you and your style, infused with fun and good feelings. With a calm disposition and a sense of humor, Events by Jenny will take care of your every need and ensure that you have the perfect day!

Follow Events By Jenny on

Videos 2 Videos

11 Reviews for Events By Jenny

• Amyftw

Amy · Married on 10/10/2020

Jenny is worth every single penny!

Over a year ago I met with her in person and instantly clicked. Unfortunately I waited too long and she was taken by another couple. Then the pandemic hit and I reached out just in case my date was given up and she happened to be available again! I put my deposit down instantly and joked it was meant to be. I have a hard time being assertive and upon first meeting with Jenny, I knew she does not have a problem being authoritative in a professional yet friendly manner. This is a skill that is very hard to find or acquire easily. What really drew me to her was her organizational skills and thoroughness. This was both mine and my husband's first marriage so we only knew a tip of the iceberg when it came to planning. We can research as much as possible but at the end of the day, Jenny has been to and ran a LOT of weddings. It's quite obvious she has extensive knowledge on weddings and it shows through her work. She is so warm and friendly I felt as if we've been friends for a long time. She was easy to talk to, ask for advice and always answered promptly. She really watches out for the couple by asking us questions no one else would even think of, suggesting certain things and why so you can better make an informed decision. On my wedding day some things were out of our control but Jenny was upbeat and had solutions for everything. It felt like everything went by flawlessly. Jenny was absolutely worth every single penny and made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free for us. Thank you again Jenny I appreciate absolutely everything you did for us!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Events By Jenny's reply:

You did make a new friend, you’re stuck with me for life now!! Your sweet soul caught my attention from day 1 and I was so sad when I wasn’t going to be able to be a part of your special day. What’s meant to be is meant to be. I’m so grateful to have met you and been a part of your wedding day! Thank you for giving me this memory! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness forever!!

Xoxo
    - Jenny

Mary Abraham · Married on 07/01/2020

Best vendor choice I made!

Jenny was by far the best vendor choice I made for my wedding!! Besides the fact that shes super stylish and kept me laughing 24/7. Shes professional, organized, and her ideas are amazing!! She truly made me vision come to life and was able to showcase my personality through her designs. Jenny thank you for all that you do and I will definitely be recommending you to all my family and friends!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Events By Jenny's reply:

Mary you're an absolute doll!! I enjoyed working with you from the consultation meeting to becoming friends at the end of our time working together! Thank you for your kind words and I was so happy to be a part of such a beautiful couples day!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events By Jenny FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89141 See on map
    (702) 805-5445 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events By Jenny)