Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89141 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Deals 1

About Events By Jenny

On your special day, I don't want you to be the coordinator, I want you to be the Bride! Events by Jenny specializes in custom wedding planning services, ranging from complete wedding planning, month of coordinator, and day of coordinator with A La Carte options tailoring to each couples needs! Providing the utmost level of professionalism, I give a personal touch to each event making it my personal goal to exceed your expectations.

Wedding planning should be an enjoyable and pleasant experience. Whether I plan the entire day or just offer my support the final weeks, I'm here to help organize the details so your night is unforgettable!

Follow Events By Jenny on

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Events By Jenny

Ashley Hender · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream DOC!!!

I hired Jenny to be my Month-of-coordinator and I can not explain how relieved I was after just the initial consultation! Right off the bat I could see how professional she was, how dedicated to my event she would be, and how knowledgeable she was of the whole planning process! When I left my meeting, I called my fiance right away and told him I found the perfect coordinator! I booked her 48 hours later and come the month of, she did not let me down! She did more than I expected her too or was even written in the contract which just shows you how committed to me she was!! Jenny thank you for all your hard work and for making sure my wedding day vision happened exactly as I dreamed it too!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Events By Jenny's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words. Working for you on your special day was an absolute pleasure and I was honored to be a part of it! You planned your wedding beautifully and I was happy to make sure your vision was there!
  • Diala

Diala C · Married on 10/18/2018

Exceptional fairytale

She was very professional and knew what was in- style of this century and just made it an easy experience. There were no hard questions for her ; she did exceed my expectation.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Events By Jenny's reply:

Hi Diala,

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. You and your family are the definition of hospitality and I'm thankful to have met you all. Wishing you all the blessings to come!

- Jenny

Events By Jenny FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events By Jenny 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89141 See on map
    (702) 805-5445 (Phone number)