Events by Heather Ham

Events by Heather Ham

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by Heather Ham

I have lived in Southern California all my life and I absolutely love it. I am a southern girl at heart and love to use mason jars, chandeliers & vintage elements in my designs. I was a wedding planner for 6 years before transitioning into design & styling. I absolutely love what I do. My husband and I live Oceanside. We enjoy cooking, watching movies, & taking our dog, Bella, for walks. I adore DIY projects and love celebrity weddings. I can't wait to meet you & help you design your special day!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Events by Heather Ham on

4 Reviews for Events by Heather Ham

I cannot say enough great things about Heather. She is an incredible planner. Heather went above and beyond, and then some, to create a beautiful wedding for us. She always was available and helpful, and has the best temperament for wedding planning. Our wedding was better than we could have imagined, thanks in large part to Heather.

- Stephanie

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely a pleasure to have as my wedding planner! Listened to what we wanted and made it happen!! Everything went beyond smoothly and she couldn't have done a better job making the day perfect.

Profile Picture Samia, 10/23/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING!!!! Heather and her staff were incredible and met far beyond our expectations. She made our day/ night so memorable and flawless. Her professionalism and attitude were top notch. We would recommend her and her services in a heart beat to anyone who is looking for an unforgettable and perfect wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Shari, 5/28/10, 5 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT
I recommend the services of Events by Heather Ham to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events