Houston, TX 77032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Events By Excellence

Welcome and Congratulations

"Excellence Is Doing Ordinary Things Extraordinarily Well"

Events by Excellence is a one stop wedding and event planning company based in Houston, Texas. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that the desired and dream wedding or event becomes a reality. We pride ourselves on providing personalized service and creative solutions to satisfy a champagne taste on a not so bubbly budget.

Events by Excellence is committed to turning your Wedding and or Special Event into an unforgettable affair. We've created a listing of the services we are ready to provide for you. If you need a service that is not listed we will be more than happy to accommodate your request. Each of our services will be tailored for your specific needs. Allow the dedicated staff of Excellence to handle the preparations so that you, your family and friends can relax and enjoy the day.
Below is a few of the services that Events by Excellence provides:

Invitations, programs and favors-*personally designed and crafted by our on staff graphic artist*
Photography/Videography/Websites
Corporate Parties
Launch Parties
Cocktail/Dinner/Wine parties
Diva Day/Pure Romance Parties
ANY event that requires EXCELLENCE!

Follow Events By Excellence on

1 Reviews for Events By Excellence

Heather · Married on 03/21/2009

Events By Excellence made my wedding day special. My invitations were one of kind and my wedding programs were beautiful. The flowers were unique and beautiful and the videography was great I recieved a personalized dvd with our picture on it of our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone because they made my day wonderful. They weren't to pricey everything was wonderful. Future brides give them a try you won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Events By Excellence's reply:

Mrs. Mukes,
    Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. I hope to plan your anniversary party.

• Houston Limos H2 Hummer Limos
    Houston Limos H2 Hummer Limos Wedding Limos

Do you want a limo to whisk you and your date to and from dinner on Valentine’s Day? Book us today for our Valentine’s Day Special! Special includes red carpet, sparkling non-alcoholic wine and alcoholic beverage, you can choose to be in our Hummer H2 (4hrs) with everything included for *$499! Book us today as this special are sure to go quick! Call 713 385-6725 Mention Discount Platinum Limo Service Inc. Mark Guerra 713-385-6725 www.platinumlimoserviceinc.com www.facebook.com/PlatinumLimoService

• Events & Occasions By Monica
    Events & Occasions By Monica Wedding Planners

Wow, Events by Excellence is great. Angela, has a great personality. You really will enjoy working with this professional. Services are very professional and she has a very good I care attutide. For all of you events needs, please contact Events by Excellence.

• L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant
    L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant Wedding Planners

I highly reccommend for Events By Excellence.

• Houston, 77032 See on map