3750 Limerick Road,, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Eventuon'LLC

eventuonllc@gmail.com | 803-728-0460

Events by Eventuon'LLC was established from love. I love to see people excited and happy.

I've been doing this for 10 years for family and friends. Directing weddings and wedding rehearsals has always been a hobby. This was a perfect opportunity to turn my hobby into a business. I am a true believer that "everything works together for good" and I love to see the faces when it does. I love planning and organizing. As your event planner, I am detailed oriented and a perfectionist.

Being an event planner involves planning and coordinating such events as bridal showers, baby showers, wedding ceremonies, wedding directing, parties and music promotions. As the event planner I am charged with the duty of planning, organizing and coordinating your event. Events by Eventuon'LLC specialize in the planning of social events.

An event planner is also known as an event coordinator, because I don't actually do your decorating, or your cooking but I coordinate the special vendors to make it spectacular. I like to get to know my clients, their ideas and their likes and dislikes. We become family after all the time on the phone and communicating. I keep their interest in mind and the budget in order.

Follow Events by Eventuon'LLC on

ee

2 Reviews for Events by Eventuon'LLC

• erica

erica · Married on 09/24/2016

Loved her!!! She was my bartender!! My husband, myself, and Guest loved her!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Brittani · Married on 05/09/2015

Such a nice couple ! Served drinks at my wedding! All my guests loved them, so friendly :)

Sent on 05/22/2015

Events by Eventuon'LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1