Events by Elizabeth Ashley

Events by Elizabeth Ashley

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by Elizabeth Ashley

Events by Elizabeth Ashley introduces a revolution in wedding planning. With Elevated standards of style, that defines the future of your memories by taking weddings and events to new heights. Unsurpassed quality and attention to detail. A distinctly bold approach that makes for a grand beginning.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

In the first five minutes I knew Elizabeth Hempfling was going to be the best decision we made regarding my daughter's wedding. She is efficient, responsive, creative and compassionate. Elizabeth responds to your needs and handles ones you don't even know you should have! If I could bring her home with me or some how clone her, I would! I have to mention that our event was on HER birthday but she chose to help us and made it seem as though every task was her absolute pleasure. Just...WOW.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

When planning our wedding I was hesitant to get a wedding planner. But, I am so thankful I did. Elizabeth was fantastic! The stress of planning a destination wedding can be overwhelming. Elizabeth made everything come together and our wedding could not have been more perfect!

Profile Picture User6665064, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I admire Elizabeth's confidence, organization, and patience. She is simply the best and will go above and beyond to make your wedding everything you want it to be and more.

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews

Photos

4 Photos

4 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Elizabeth Hempfling and her team of professionals at Events by Elizabeth Ashley are wonderful to work with. We can confidently refer her to any of our clients and know that she will not disappoint. She is always professional and an extremely hard worker. As a venue, she makes hosting an event simple for us and for the client, smooth & effortless. She is full of creative ideas and all the wedding do's and don'ts. She is a must-have resource for any wedding professional in the High Country.

We always love working with Events by Elizabeth Ashley. When they are involved with an event, it is organized, professional, and runs smoothly. Their attention to details defines why it's worth it to hire a coordinator! Their brides are relaxed the day of the wedding, because everything is under control. Highly recommend them for your next event!

I have had the opportunity to work on several projects with Elizabeth Hempfling and I love her creativity and energy. She is an absolutely joy to work with. Her attention to detail and customer satisfaction speaks volumes about her character. She is a true professional who loves her work!

Events by Elizabeth Ashley is known for her organization and superior flair for coordinating perfect affairs. From the Color scheme, to the food selection to having the best Entertainment, and having it all mesh together in the perfect fashion, contact Elizabeth Ashley for an Event that All your Friends Will Talk About For Years To Come!!!

63 PROS I KNOW