Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

1 Review for Events by Courtney Ann

From the first meeting with Courtney I knew she would make our wedding dreams a reality. She asked all the right questions and paid close attention to my concerns. Throughout the month she kept me on track and handled arrangements/situations I couldn't get to or felt overwhelmed with. The day of the wedding she executed!! Having a DIY wedding (venue only) and having to bring in each vendor was daunting, I wasn't sure how the day would turn out, but Courtney handled everything, and I mean everything. We even forgot some chasers for our signature drinks, but didn't even know until later that evening. We didn't have to worry about one thing. As a bride I couldn't have asked for a better day, it was stress free and I could concentrate on what mattered most, having fun!!! All my vendors raved about Courtney as well, so I know she works well with others. I HIGHLY recommend Courtney and without a doubt would hire her to organize any other large parties or events in the future, she is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)