237 Plattekill Ardonia Rd APT A2, Wallkill, NY 12589 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Events by Coco

CHANTAL'S STORY

Growing up in the small village of Wallkill, nestled in Ulster County NY, I've always felt a pull on my heart to travel, and adventure into big cities, and visit amazing places. I knew the small town girl needed to explore! I've also always been a dreamer, striving always for the best for my life, and my future.

I attended SUNY Orange Community College, directly after graduating high school, (I was homeschooled by my mother), receiving my Associate's Degree in Business Administration, majoring in Legal Studies. I always thought law was the route for me. A sure path to a successful career, but still felt a pull in other directions. "I wish I could own my own business.", a sentence that crossed my mind so many times. Deciding to start my own business, taking the plunge, and just going for it, has been a truly amazing decision, and the experience has been like no other. Always being the planner for events of family and friends, being obsessed with wedding shows, buying wedding magazines, even though I wasn't close to getting married, and landing an internship with a wedding planner, I dreamed of doing this for a living. I wanted this to be my purpose. I soaked up a lot about the wedding industry, have met so many amazing people, continually working on building a solid, A-Team vendor list, and being a Type A, super organized individual, I felt it was time to build my own empire. Always working as the "office assistant" in different industries, office job after office job, I have always known something was missing.

I needed more of a purpose. This was it! Making the most important day in a couple's life exactly what they want it to be, starting the journey on the right foot, helping match couples with the best resources, tools, and professionals to keep the planning process, and wedding day as flawless and stress-free as possible, are all goals that I intend to reach with every couple I work with. I want to know YOUR STORY, and help you project that into YOUR WEDDING.

Now that you know why I do what I do, here's a few fun details about me. I am a major foodie, lover of all things pink, a coffee snob, obsessed with white marble, mother to a fur baby kitty named Missy, and I may be a little bit obsessed with Target's bargain bins!

MISSION My mission is to delight, and inspire, and to assist in the process of designing, and planning the wedding of your dreams.

“I’m a major foodie, lover of all things pink, a coffee snob, and currently obsessed with white marble, and Fuller House binges.” -coco

KIMMIE'S STORY

I am Kimberlee, mommy of two little boys, and married to a wonderful husband. My boys are what make my world go round. Throughout my life, we moved around a lot. But we always stayed in the Hudson Valley area. Your life is spent dreaming of what you want to be when you grow up. How can we possibly know what we want to be when there are so many choices. I graduated from high school in 2013 with some college courses under my belt, along with some photography classes. I have taken some college courses at SUNY Dutchess. (However, my oldest son had some very serious health issues so my intention was to take care of my baby to the best of my ability.)

Even when trying to pick a major in college it was very hard for me, as I could never decide what exactly I wanted to do. What I did know was, I loved to craft, and I loved helping people with their parties or home decor. My wedding really taught me a lot about the wedding business. I loved every moment of planning my wedding and making it my dream come true. So how did I end up figuring out the wedding business is where I wanted to be? Exactly that, my own wedding. I knew I loved planning events so what could be more perfect than to help couples plan their perfect day and make all their very own visions, and dreams come true for their “Big Day”.

And here I am taking every avenue I can to help make your dreams a reality!

Follow Events by Coco on

jenandchristian 51 740098 v1
8649932738209513472 n 51 740098 v1

3 Reviews for Events by Coco

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2018

Do you believe in luck? We had planned most of the details of our own wedding, and at the last minute (two weeks from the date!), our friend who had agreed to be our day-of person couldn't make it. In a panic, we started calling friends and came upon Chantal, who responded immediately with a package proposal and a fee that was within our budget, fair, and reasonable. Her proposal included a lot of services we didn't need to use, but which I know would have been wonderful.

A small printing crisis two days before the wedding was met with a prompt reply and troubleshooting. Chantal was so available, despite the fact that we had really only asked her to coordinate day-of, which was really helpful in those "What have I forgotten?" moments leading up to the wedding itself.

On the day if, things couldn't have run more smoothly. Everything happened either on-time or EALRY (when does that happen??) , and Chantal and her assistant, Kimmie, were right there with us to let us know what was happening when, to check in about moving things up so we could keep the event flowing without any lags, and ensuring that every little detail was exactly as we had planned. I couldn't believe it. You hear all of these stories about weddings falling apart in the execution, but with Chantal there for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Events by Coco's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Alan! The Brooklyn Library made for a gorgeous venue, and meeting Mr Met, well the icing on a delish cake! Thanks again for allowing Kimmie and myself to be a part of your special day!

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

I would definitely reccend getting Chantal, because there is so many things that need to be done! It was great not to stress as much towards the end. I was still in control of my wedding but had that extra help!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

The day of our wedding Chantel set up all of the decorations. When our caterer left with his dishes before serving cake, Chantel quickly ran to the store to get the supplies needed. The guests were not even aware that an issue had occured.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Events by Coco's reply:

It was a beautiful day! Those sunset photos, gorgeous. You and Christian were amazing to work with, the most laid back couple I’ve met! Wishing you both the most happiness! Thanks again for having me on your wedding team!

Events by Coco FAQ

• Events by Coco 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Events by Coco 2
    Get our FREE Guide to Planning a Headache Free Wedding!
    Get this free guide filled with useful information and tips from TOP Hudson Valley Wedding Vendors, for your wedding planning process!!

• Maxine's Catering/Bittersweet Bakers
    Maxine's Catering/Bittersweet Bakers Wedding Cakes

Events by Coco was an absolute pleasure to work with! They answered my emails promptly taking care of any question or issue I had. Leading up to the event we worked on together they sent around a "day of" timeline. When I needed to adjust my delivery time they were totally agreeable and accommodating! I even got help carrying my very heavy cake down a flight of stairs! I recommend them highly for their attention to every detail of an event, responsiveness and care. I would be happy to work with them anytime again in the future.

• Pioneer Media
    Pioneer Media Wedding Videographers

After working with Chantal and her assistant at a recent wedding, I was very impressed with her professionalism. Chantal was a pleasure to work with, both leading up to the wedding day and the day-of. She was organized, friendly and helpful, making sure everything flowed smoothly, all while keeping my team informed!

• 237 Plattekill Ardonia Rd APT A2 Wallkill, New York, 12589 See on map
    845 399 8122 (Phone number)