29 Broadway, Wallkill, NY 12401 Map · Phone number

• B LINE TO THE ALTAR
  • Elusions Event Planning

3 Reviews for Events by Coco

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2018

Do you believe in luck? We had planned most of the details of our own wedding, and at the last minute (two weeks from the date!), our friend who had agreed to be our day-of person couldn't make it. In a panic, we started calling friends and came upon Chantal, who responded immediately with a package proposal and a fee that was within our budget, fair, and reasonable. Her proposal included a lot of services we didn't need to use, but which I know would have been wonderful.

A small printing crisis two days before the wedding was met with a prompt reply and troubleshooting. Chantal was so available, despite the fact that we had really only asked her to coordinate day-of, which was really helpful in those "What have I forgotten?" moments leading up to the wedding itself.

On the day if, things couldn't have run more smoothly. Everything happened either on-time or EALRY (when does that happen??) , and Chantal and her assistant, Kimmie, were right there with us to let us know what was happening when, to check in about moving things up so we could keep the event flowing without any lags, and ensuring that every little detail was exactly as we had planned. I couldn't believe it. You hear all of these stories about weddings falling apart in the execution, but with Chantal there for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Events by Coco's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Alan! The Brooklyn Library made for a gorgeous venue, and meeting Mr Met, well the icing on a delish cake! Thanks again for allowing Kimmie and myself to be a part of your special day!

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

I would definitely reccend getting Chantal, because there is so many things that need to be done! It was great not to stress as much towards the end. I was still in control of my wedding but had that extra help!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

The day of our wedding Chantel set up all of the decorations. When our caterer left with his dishes before serving cake, Chantel quickly ran to the store to get the supplies needed. The guests were not even aware that an issue had occured.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Events by Coco's reply:

It was a beautiful day! Those sunset photos, gorgeous. You and Christian were amazing to work with, the most laid back couple I’ve met! Wishing you both the most happiness! Thanks again for having me on your wedding team!

Events by Coco FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 123.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Coco 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Maxine's Catering/Bittersweet Bakers Wedding Cakes

Events by Coco was an absolute pleasure to work with! They answered my emails promptly taking care of any question or issue I had. Leading up to the event we worked on together they sent around a "day of" timeline. When I needed to adjust my delivery time they were totally agreeable and accommodating! I even got help carrying my very heavy cake down a flight of stairs! I recommend them highly for their attention to every detail of an event, responsiveness and care. I would be happy to work with them anytime again in the future.

• Pioneer Media Wedding Videographers

After working with Chantal and her assistant at a recent wedding, I was very impressed with her professionalism. Chantal was a pleasure to work with, both leading up to the wedding day and the day-of. She was organized, friendly and helpful, making sure everything flowed smoothly, all while keeping my team informed!

• 29 Broadway Wallkill, NY, 12401 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Events by Coco)