101 Meadowbrook Rd., Plainfield, NJ 07062 Map · Phone number

About Events By Christa

Count on Events By Christa to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free event to life. We will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be.

Follow Events By Christa on

outdoor wedding
table flowers

3 Reviews for Events By Christa

Rosemarie · Married on 10/31/2014

Christa is absolutely *amazing*! She did SUCH a wonderful job keeping me on track with my planning, following up with vendors, making sure our wedding day was completely free of stress.

She helped me to formulate a timeline of events before hand, took charge of / brought order to our chaotic 26 person bridal party at our rehearsal, and kindly informed the wedding ceremony ahead of us at the church (who had run late) that they needed to speed things up so that we did not fall behind on our timeline for the day.

It rained, so Christa helped to update our photography plan for the day with great and practical suggestions. While we took photos, Christa made sure my reception room was set up as we had previously discussed at the walk through she attended with me and my husband. She verified the entrances were in the correct order with the DJ, and she made sure my husband and I ate and spent some time to ourselves in the bridal suite.

She even took charge when one of my bridesmaids got injured - we didn’t know anything had happened until after the ambulance arrived because Christa had been on top of everything from calling the paramedics to speaking with the reception hall officials. We danced until the last minute of our evening because Christa had paid all of our day-of balances and tipped our vendors for us.

I am recommending her to all of my friends and family members getting married as an absolute must have for their wedding day. With everything that went “wrong”, our day was still perfect because we did not have to stress at all. Organization and not having to worry about a thing at your wedding is priceless. The best thing we spent money on was Christa.

Sent on 06/29/2015

PJ & Charlene · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband is already an excellent planner and coordinator so we were on the fence about hiring help on the day of. It was one of the best decisions we made!

Christa is professional, flexible, and accomodating. She listens to your concerns and follows through with them no questions asked. I didn't worry about a thing and everything was taken care of. I was fully able to enjoy my wedding day without any stress.

I highly recommend hiring Christa for your wedding. She's on top of her duties. Excellent Service!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jessie · Married on 05/07/2011

Christa was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only was she my rock during the entire planning process with helping me decide between vendors and seeing if I was getting a good deal, she was there for us every step of the way on the actual wedding day. On the day of the rehearsal, she came with us to the venue to drop everything off and do a last walk through to make sure she knew and the venue knew how everything should be set up and what to expect. She was even there for our actual rehearsal to make sure everything ran smoothly at the church. On the day of the wedding, she showed up bright and early at my house to check in with me and then made sure everything was good to go at the church. By the time we arrived at the venue, it was a vision come true. It was just as we asked and during the night if anything went awry, we heard nothing about it because she literally took care of everything. She even helped me pin my hair up into a beautiful up do when I got too hot and pinned up my dressed when my bustle broke. And I just want to add, she did all of this 8 MONTHS PREGNANT! I couldn't believe everything this girl did for us and we truly appreciate it.

If I had to do the day all over again, I wouldn't do it without this girl! Thank you so much Christa!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Events By Christa FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography
    Rosemarie Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Christa is meticulous in her work, organization, and care for her clients. She is an essential wedding investment to assure a stress free and perfect wedding day!

• 101 Meadowbrook Rd. Plainfield, 07062 See on map