Events by Annya

Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Events by Annya

EBA offers full service event planning , partial planning and day of coordination. We build all our events with the love and attention to detail you would if it were your very own. Your event should be unique and catered to your style and taste. Our goal is to take your vision and make it a reality while exceeding your expectations. We have the expertise and care to make your event amazing and unforgettable.

Trust your event to us and let us make your event the best. Our goal is for you to feel as happy and carefree as a guest at your occassion. Call us today for a free event design consultation at (954) 304-7904

Follow Events by Annya on

Dance floor

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for Events by Annya

Theresa · Married on 12/16/2017

This was for my 5th year wedding anniversary and we are in a new state, family traveling in from all over the place and I was under a lot of pressure. Annya and her team made it all better. Responsive to all my needs and accommodations were stellar. I will be using them again for any of my party or event needs! I highly recommend Events by Annya to the pickiest or most simplistic person she can handle it all! Thanks Theresa Haley

Events by Annya 1

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Annya! She lead me through the crazy process of wedding planning with such ease. It’s so calming to know you have someone on your side who keeps a calm and level head with a stressed out bride! She really took care of me and made my special day perfect! I will forever be grateful to her and her team who put so much effort to make sure my wedding day was spectacular.

Nicky · Married on 06/16/2017

AMAZING ! From start to finish, Her staff is amazing as well . I can't put into words how amazing my wedding was. Did i say amazing ?? Thank you Annya SO much for everything. BOOK HER NOW !

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• JAGS ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES INC
    JAGS ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES INC Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Annya Holston, Event Coordinator at Loves Struct Events and Designs. I can assure it was a great experience, it was evident her attention to every details of the wedding at all times. You could see how the bride and groom were relaxed enjoying their friends and family, in the most important day of their lives. She also made sure i had everything i needed to perform my job successfully. I recommend Annya's professional services for your wedding and other events. :)

• 9021 NW 8 STREET Hollywood, FL 33024 See on map