$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events by M and M

Meaningful Moments & Visionary Weddings

For Meg, finding her awesome team was no coincidence. Events by M and M opened for business in 2008 and is a constant labor of love.  Every person on our team holds a piece to our success and we couldn’t be more grateful. Our approach is setup to support, guide and design the day - in the style of “you”. From tailored planning to discovering your unique couples style, all aspects of her business have been refined with you [our clients] in mind. We strongly believe that with the right intention, energy and support team of vendors, the success of your big day will also be, no coincidence. Cheers!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

I was incredibly nervous on my wedding day, and had no idea what to expect. I'm SO HAPPY that Noel was present because she TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS! My wedding was absolutely beautiful, and even exceeded my expectations! She handled EVERYTHING from deliveries, getting guests to their places, decorations, event timeline, she even helped me put on my veil before I walked! Honestly, out of everything spent on the wedding, SHE was the MOST important. My wedding would have been a mess without her running around and handling EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We booked coordination services with Events by M and M and are very happy we did! The services provided were so helpful. We worked with Meg and Noel and they really helped make sure our day ran smoothly by thinking of things we would never even have thought of! I loved having Noel there wedding day. She is the sweetest and helped our day go off without a hitch! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Stefani, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception
3.2

I wish I could be writing a positive review for this company. I spoke with Meg, the owner a while back and she was absolutely amazing. So friendly and helpful and made us feel stress-free. With that, we decided to book. Unfortunately, we didn't get Meg as our coordinator.

We only got the day-of package... which consisted of any type of planning and consulting you needed prior to the big day via email/phone call. We had a couple emails back and forth, and everything seemed fine until about 2 weeks before the wedding.

Mary was the planner/coordinator assigned to our wedding. The good news is, she is a very hard worker and so were her assistants. But her attitude and opinionated comments were where it went downhill for me. She didn't seem to care how I wanted things to go, and went about her routine, without caring what our requests were. Mind you, we weren't asking for something crazy, but we had a some specific aspects of our day that we hoped would be accommodated to our standards.

Our guests were not directed to the ceremony space as they were supposed to be, our tables had been set up wrong, Our timeline was executed incorrectly, a whole cake was wasted, and I was left with a sour taste in my mouth about the coordinator, Mary. I would still recommend this company to someone looking for a coordinator, but would recommend that you ask for a different coordinator than Mary.

Profile Picture Hayley, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews

Preview Gallery

13 Photos

2 VIDEOS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Meg of M and M Weddings is an impeccable designer and event planner! It is always an absolute pleasure to work with her!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Meg is an excellent designer/planner/coordinator -- makes vendors feel comfortable and stays on her game so that the day is seamless as possible!

What can I say about Meg and her staff?? WOW factor!! They are the best at what they do - and so fun to work with! Experience, professionalism and detailed oriented - everything it takes to make your wedding day perfect. Love these folks -

My go-to choice for Wedding Planners. I'm coming at this from being a wedding photographer, not a bride, so take what I say with a pinch of salt. Maybe I'm pickier? Maybe not. But this is an ace crew. They took a lot of the load off my shoulders during a very high- end Malibu wedding and I can't thank them enough or give them enough credit for their diligence and punctiliousness.

70 PROS I KNOW