$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Events Boutique

Event Planning & Wedding Coordination

Events Boutique is a Los Angeles based full-service agency that can oversee every aspect of your event from budgeting, coordinating vendors, assistance with Band and entertainment, catering & menu selection, guest accommodations , transportation, photography, videography and more.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (2)
Non-Religious (1)

Rita was amazing! She always responded to my emails promptly and honestly. When she arrived at the venue for rehearsal she was early and gracefully conducted our rambunctious bunch with ease. During install, I was able to relax knowing she had everything under control.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rita is the most amazing wedding planner. Our families were not the easiest bunch to deal with, but Rita was so calm and collected during the entire process. She was on top of everything from day one of planning for our big day! Even when we had huge changes that needed to be done 4 months before our wedding day, she quickly adjusted and made sure my now husband and I were happy throughout the process. She has so many vendors to chose from, but made the process easy for us by giving us her best options with the best pricing for our budget and her opinion so we didn't need to get too crazy about researching our own vendors. But beyond everything else, Rita and her amazing team made our wedding day so much more enjoyable. They were there for our every need and dealt with everything to the point that my only job was to enjoy my wedding day, and that I did. 100% I will be using Rita for any future events I will be having!

Photo
Profile Picture Sara, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I definitely would recommend Rita to a friend, she was great!!!

Profile Picture Pantea , 11/5/17, 1 Review

10 AWARDS

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

Complete Wedding Planning and Coordination

Redeem In-Store
*Invitations and "safe the date" cards. *Brides bouquet, groom's Boutonniere, mothers and grandmothers Corsages. *Assistance with layout for Wedding and reception. *Planning of design and style for Wedding. *Officiant referrals and procurement. *Assist with decoration set-up. *Vendor referrals, procurement & contract review. *Vendor meetings coordination. *Site referrals and inspection. *Organization, timeline preparation and budget planning. *Design and creation of program and menu cards. *
#WW5c93c6d0b26085ff

Couple month pryor.....

Redeem In-Store
*Assistance with layout for Wedding and reception. *Concept and design for Wedding. *Vendor referrals, guidance & contract review. *Site referrals and inspection. *Organization, timeline preparation and budget planning. *Design and creation of program and menu cards. *Wedding day favors. *Coordination of Wedding Day schedule. *Marriage license paperwork. *Organization and management of rehearsal. *Wedding day management and troubleshooting. *Access to Wedding day survival kit.
#WWd0d498b232f028a1

Management of Wedding Day and Rehearsal:

Redeem In-Store
*Initial consultation. *Phone and E-mailcommunications. *Coordination of Wedding Day schedule. *Manage and oversee rehearsal. *Wedding day management and troubleshooting. *Access to Wedding day survival kit.
#WW2de9ce645e2c16d1

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Christina and her staff at The Events Boutique are truly amazing! The entire planning process is made fun and exciting. The entire team is so helpful and creative. I endorse their professionalism!

Custom Events Planning is a great company to assist you in your wedding coordination needs. They can help you plan your perfect day while alleviating a lot of your stress. We always enjoy working with this great company. Jay at The D'Jay Company

Simply the best! Always a great pleasure to work with professional

BEST PARTY PLANNING COMPANY !

106 PROS I KNOW