One of a kind STUNNING wedding barn venue in the best of locations.
The Grand Ol' Barn was one of the very first Florida citrus packing barn built in New Smyrna Beach in 1914. Only 1 hour from Orlando, 30 minutes from Daytona and Cocoa we are close to everything.
Our roots run deep and our soul runs deeper.
Experience our legendary sweet tea bars, floral crown bars, indoor photo ops, whiskey toasts and more! (all included)
We are pure joy, southern warmth and full of charm and we believe that life and marriage is a sweet and beautiful adventure.
OUR BARN WAS DESIGNED TO BE GORGEOUS AND FUNCTIONAL WHILE CREATING A SPECIAL AMBIANCE AND TONS OF PHOTO OPS THAT WILL MAKE FOR A TRULY UNFORGETTABLE EVENT.
- Original hard cedar aged barn wood all through out the barn!
- Gorgeous lighting with chandeliers, market lights, uplighting and more - it is incredibly romantic.
- 50 foot indoor opening going straight to the ceiling - it is magnificent!
- Commercial prep kitchen - bring your own food or your own caterer.
- The White Room - See description below (it’s amazing)!
- The Whiskey Room!
- Climate controlled - air and heat!
- State of the art sound and AV equipment!
- White screen and projector - for showing videos.
- Indoor bathrooms (lots)!
- Beautiful floors!
- Incredible history and ambiance!
- Blocks from the river and beach right in the heart of the city.
- Indoor + multiple outdoor ceremony locations!
This barn will take your breath away while leaving your budget intact
- Up Lighting - We have uplighting for indoor and outdoor in an array of colors.
- 20 Farm Tables - 8 foot solid oak wood farm house tables!
- Buffet Tables/cake tables/gift tables etc…
- 400 Coveted oak Cross back Chairs for ceremony and reception.
- 30 Round tables - 60” Rounds seat up to 8 guests.
- Sweetheart Table - 4 foot solid oak sweetheart table for two.
- Highboy Cocktail Tables - for cocktail hour.
- 23 Whiskey Barrels - Use for cocktail hour, ceremony, cake, etc…
- On Site event manager (add on month of coordinator or full planning coordinator)!
- Indoor oversized game section for playing indoor giant jenga, giant checkers, cornhole and more!
- 4 ceremony options including 2 outdoor and 3 indoor.
- Huge barn entrance doors flanked with gorgeous fabric draping for head tables and photo ops.
- 5 ceremony backdrop options from our array of custom designed ceremony backdrops.
- Complimentary Whiskey toast with our very own barreled whiskey!
- Sweet Tea Bar! - Experience our Sweet Tea bars complete with mason jar cups and straws!
- Drapery (thousands of dollars of gorgeous draping)
- Market lights.
- Centerpieces 5 - 6 styles.
- Table numbers/welcome signs/cake signs etc.. (all the things you buy on etsy and then have to sell on craigslist for pennies on the dollar).
Our staff sets up and breaks down anything you use from us for your wedding date - all included!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
15 ReviewsWrite a review
69 User photos
All remaining April and May 2022 dates are now $2000 off!!
Contact us today for more details!
A Grand Ol' Barn Collaboration / This Summer Only
Available for July and August 2022 Weddings only
Are you stressed and overwhelmed thinking about organizing and
planning a wedding in the midst of everything else life needs you to do?
Do you wish you could step back and have a wedding completely
planned for you with all the major decisionsso you could enjoy it like a guest would?
Well, we have it all planned for you. The air is warm, the lights are
twinkling, your skin is sun kissed from the beautiful slow days of
summer. We can't think of a bettertime than summer to have your
wedding with The Grand Ol' Barn as your host.
We have designed and planned an entire wedding experience for you and your guests with decor, colors, menus and a dream team of wedding vendors for one incredible price.
No headache, no stress, no endless invoices and no worrying about 10 different payment dates and hundreds of details.
Enjoy only good times and celebration!
Literally walk into your wedding and enjoy it like a guest would!
One price of $17,560 (WORTH $25,900) UP TO 100 GUESTS
Additional guests $40 per person
Absolutely no additional fees or taxes!