Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number

About Events 2 Remember, LLC

Events 2 Remember, LLC, is a full service wedding and special event management company servicing the Metro-Detroit Area and offering cost-efficient plans for all preferences and budgets. We eliminate the pressure of multiple decision-making and the unnecessary stress during such an exciting time. We want all of our clients to feel like a guest at their event and not be bombarded with tasks that take them away from their special day. Whether you are looking for a simply elegant nuptial or a fabulously elaborate celebration, we have the perfect package to make your dreams come true!

69fa6d4cfdaa7b1b 1389971663454 events
events
69fa6d4cfdaa7b1b 1389971663454 events

6 Reviews for Events 2 Remember, LLC

kaldridge83@gmail.com · Married on 06/27/2015

Gina did an amazing job on our Invitations! She knew that we had a limited budget and needed to get our invites out quickly. She did NOT disappoint; she made sure that her work was up to our standard and even gave us some awesome suggestions. I definitely recommend Events 2 Remember to assist with your special day. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

First off I would like to say Gina is amazing!! I owe so much thanks to here for making my wedding on May 24, 2014 such an amazing day. I began working with this company a year and a half before my wedding. The prices are exceptional for the services you receive. Gina is so professional and it's like she is always thinking five steps ahead of everyone else. My fiancé praises her for keeping me on budget. She gives you a budget breakdown and everything. I knew Gina was a perfect planner when she was able to save me over $600 at the first vendor meeting when the vendor accidentally charged me $3 extra a person. Gina was always available for the small questions as well as the big ones. Never once was I bothered on my wedding day about anything because Gina and her amazing assistant took care of everything. She kept all of my vendors in order an was able to create a magical day for my fiancé and I. Gina was able to set me up with many of my vendors including the makeup artist and linen company. She has connections the the best vendors in the business. She cut my floral bill in half by negotiating with the florist and thinking of creative ways to use the ceremony decor in the reception area. Gina actually paid for herself after all the savings she brought my fiancé and I. She is so organized. I don't know how she remembers everything and keeps it together but she does. Gina was more like a friend than a wedding planner. She made the planning fun and stress free while keeping me in line and on track the whole time. So if you are on the look for a wedding planner snatch this one up fast. She will make your day one to remember!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2013

Gina and her team are uber professional and very great to work with. I met with her and signed with her the same day I met her. She is on top of everything and answers even my craziest questions! She is ALWAYS available by text, email or phone and answers in most times less than 2-3 hours. She always answers my phone calls. On the day of the rehearsal she had an amazing handout for everyone in the wedding party and orchestrated the process beautifully. On the day of the wedding she made sure to call and check-in on me but I never knew there were any issues, she just put out any fire there was w/o letting me know and she made sure no one else let me know either lol. She was worth every single penny we spent on her and if I had to do it again I would buy even more of her services because that's just how good she is- Gina and Events 2 Remember is incredible. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 03/02/2014