2622 West Memorial Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33815 Map · Phone number

About Eventrics Weddings

Eventrics Weddings is founded on personal relationships, a commitment to style, and genuine compassion for our clients.

Our team of professionals understands how important it is to make your wedding celebration unique and special. We are committed to designing your wedding that will be full of momentous moments and provide lasting memories for you and your guests. As the planning unfolds, your storybook wedding begins to take shape and come to life.

Our custom wedding services offer seamless plans that frame your story and allow you to enjoy every aspect along the way.

Follow Eventrics Weddings on

7 Reviews for Eventrics Weddings

• Mary

Mary · Married on 02/09/2019

Best decision we made!

Eventrics was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding! After I got engaged, my fiancé’ and I sat down and made a list of what was most important aspects of our celebrations. At the top of my list was a reliable, professional, and thorough wedding planner. Putting together an Indian Fusion wedding, there was an overwhelming amount of different pieces and vendors and details to sort through, and we knew we wanted the best! We interviewed 3 or 4 different planners, and the moment we spoke to Eventrics, we knew they were going to be amazing. What we didn’t know at the time was how above and beyond they would go in exceeding our expectations. Brittany is polished, sophisticated, and experienced in every aspect of planning. From day one she put us at ease, and I remained calm the entire planning process knowing that her team’s expertise was guiding us in the right direction and keeping us on track. The day-of coordination was priceless - Eventrics made it an absolutely perfect and stress-free day, and their attention to detail goes unmatched in the industry. I can’t think of anyone else in the planning world that I would recommend wholeheartedly and without a doubt– Eventrics is the best that it gets!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Abigail · Married on 12/10/2013

Brittany and Sherrin, wow! I was stressed out to the max! My fiancé was deployed to Afghanistan our entire engagement and weddig planning process. I did my absolute best and did all that I could on my own and I got word my fiancé was coming home three weeks before the wedding and I needed major help! I wanted to enjoy my time with my fiancé before we made the plunge. Sherrin and Brittany got and understood everythig! They focuses and took on every last detail and perfected it! I was able to sit back and enjoy every minute of mine and my husbands special day. I couldn't even begin to describe some of the things that's I found out after the day was over. All the steps and change of plans and details to cope with natural things that happen. Like the wonderful young ring bearer and flower girls don't necessarily do what they are suppose to or act accordingly! They went above and beyond to make everything so perfect! They made sure I didn't have to worry about anything! By far the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process, and put wedding was better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jonathan · Married on 11/02/2013

We hired Eventrics a year and a half before our wedding to help with planning and for help the day of the wedding. It has to be the best money we spent on our wedding. Eventrics helped us to create a timeline and a budget at least a year before the ceremony. They helped us to choose vendors and to stick to the budget. It almost seems foolish to me now that we could hope to plan a wedding by ourselves when we would do one in a lifetime and they do dozens. I honestly think Eventrics saved us enough with our vendors to cover what we paid them. We worked closely with Brittany, and we were very impressed with how educated she was with the constantly changing trends. She helped to insure that we spent our money wisely. Our expenses were for things we would remember and that would keep our wedding timeless, instead of wasting money on trendy, unimportant details that we wouldn’t remember and nobody would notice.
    We relied on Eventrics much more than we imagined for advice and assistance during the full process of planning the wedding. In the weeks prior to the big day, we spoke to or emailed Brittany at least once a day. At no point during the planning were we overly stressed or overwhelmed. We were confident in Eventrics and in our vendors, and had no reason to worry. They managed all of the vendors and handled all of the problems for the day of the wedding and the day before. We heard from so many guests that Eventrics went above and beyond to make sure they were comfortable and happy and to solve issues that arose. In the days after the wedding, we were extremely surprised to find out how many issues or problems Eventrics had solved behind the scenes. They acted as a buffer between us and the vendors so we could enjoy our wedding. Even if we could have pulled off this event without them, there is no way we could have enjoyed the process or the wedding. Other than getting married, hiring these professionals was the best decision we made.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Eventrics Weddings FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• 2622 West Memorial Blvd Lakeland, 33815 See on map