About Eventions Productions

Lighting is everything, set the mood.
Eventions Productions is a special event production company serving the greater Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C. markets. Eventions provides special event and corporate lighting design, sound and audio support, video and media projection, scenic design, power generation and staging. Eventions provides these services for the wedding, bar and bat mitzvah, special event, college, social and society events as well as the general public.

Our team of lighting designers, sound and video engineers and event design staff work tirelessly to ensure the success of your event. Eventions’ local and national award winning work has been featured in many print and online publications. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to becoming your partner for an extraordinary event.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Eventions Productions on

15 Reviews for Eventions Productions

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Drapery (1)
Event Design (1)

We used eventions for our wedding at the Fairmount Park Horticulture Center. We were so happy with their work! We coordinated with Rian, and he made everything easy for us. He told us what he thought made sense in the space, and he did not try to oversell us on things we didn't need. We did uplighting and some additional lighting above the dance floor as well as edison bulbs above our head table. It came out amazing, and we were so happy. They were also very flexible about making changes to our plan along the way. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Heather , 3/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Eventions for special event lighting at our Fairmount Park Horticulture Center wedding reception. Rian from Eventions was very responsive and knowledgeable. They had a special package already put together for our venue as they provide lighting services there so often, but Rian was able to answer specific questions on lighting certain pieces and offer suggestions on lighting usage on areas/items outside the package.

Profile Picture Bridget, 12/19/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

WOW WOW WOW! Eventions was one of my favorite vendors!!! I worked with Brittany and she was so responsive, accommodating, flexible, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! This company KNOWS what they are doing and can make your dreams a reality! My venue was a blank canvas, and Eventions turned it into an intimate, romantic and elegant space!

I required sound and audio for the ceremony, cocktail hour and an acoustic concert. They used the top of the line equipment and the techs who stayed on site were incredible. We also needed lighting as the venue had ZERO outdoor lighting. They strung up Edison lights and created the most incredible ambiance. Eventions also worked their magic indoors! We had uplighting and a dance floor wash. It was a subtle amber color throughout the reception and then changed to red lights for the after party! It was awesome! And to top it all off, they created a stunning 'pipe and drape' chiffon curtain to the space.

Everything was FLAWLESS and exceeded my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend this company for any service that they offer. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/10/15, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1337784661940 hallsplit
220x220 sq 1337784696352 1252
220x220 sq 1337784740636 sbd0346

8 ENDORSEMENTS
This team is top notch. As a photographer, I immediately know that Eventions has been a part of a great event when I arrive. Their ideas just blow you away. The coolest work ever, and a really nice bunch of people too. Highly recommended!

We appreciate our partnership and enjoy the collaborative creative process!

Love Eventions. I used them for my own wedding and recommend them to my customers as well. I am the owner of Fresh Designs Florist in Glen Mills Pa and I think Eventions is great!

There is no question that when Eventions Productions is behind your event, it's going to be done right, efficiently and professionally. Brian and his team are absolute experts in this field and for every event we've where we have witnessed them at work, the results have been absolutely stunning and tailored to the client's vision and needs.

The team from eventions is a pleasure to work with. Not only do they know everything there is to know about lighting, draping, and event productions but they are always willing and eager to try something new. They spend time getting to know the clients and checking the spaces and all of the details so that there events so off without a hitch. The team is friendly, knowledgeable, and always exceeds my every expectation

70 PROS I KNOW