Evention Inc.

Glen Rock, NJ View map
    Alexis Married on 11/17/2007
    You can't get any better than Evention, Inc.! It's a one stop shop for all your wedding needs and they were fabulous to work with! I can't wait to plan something else!
    Colleen Married on 08/08/2009
    Very professional and reliable. I didn't have to worry about them showing up. I just knew they would be there. I loved the candelabras! They were very reasonable and looked gorgeous. I didn't have table flowers; I just had the candelabras wrapped in vines as per their suggestion. Gorgeous! I was disappointed with the bridal bouquet because it was too heavy for me to handle. I had asked for a small cascading flower like a teardrop - I got a large, heavy, bridal bouquet - both me and my husband had to hold together for the photos. I was so upset but the bouquet got rave reviews and looks nice in the photos. It covered up my entire dress so I had to lower it in the photos. I also would have liked the girls flowers to have more blue in them. You could see the white roses but the blue was very, very subtle - too subtle for me. I wish I could have seen a sample of my flowers before ordering.
    Jacqueline Married on 09/22/2012
    The flowers and designs for my wedding were beyond gorgeous and exactly what we wanted! Evention worked great with our budget, giving us a variety of designs and choosing flowers from the season. Everyone remarked about our gorgeous bouquets, decorated chuppah and centerpieces. The only downside came in their communication with us throughout the planning process. Sometimes it would take days for a response via email or return phone call and often took several emails to be sent before we were contacted. Also, when it came time for the final contract to be drawn up there were several mistakes that needed correction multiple times (the contract did not reflect what was discussed). Overall they do a fabulous job but could work on their communciation, responsiveness and organization.

Glen Rock, NJ, 07452
2014447789
Location of (Evention Inc.)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding