Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number

About Eventing Memories

Our main priority at Eventing Memories is providing our clients with nothing less than the best memories for their special events. Our passion is blending originality with creativity at rates that are affordable for everyone while looking like a platinum party! From simple to extravagant, every detail will be beautifully executed with passion and pride, with the hopes that it is indeed an event that you will remember forever. Dedication, accuracy, and speed are the pillars of our mission to you, and we stand by our belief that your memories should be everything you ever dreamed and more!

66c979303987e665 1293661162593 37202129299322321317817614715829925466477n
Bouquet
Bouquet
Table setting
Table setting
66c979303987e665 1293661162593 37202129299322321317817614715829925466477n

5 Reviews for Eventing Memories

Thank you so much for doing a beautiful job

Sent on 12/03/2012

Kristie · Married on 08/06/2011

Eventing Memories served as event coordinator and consultant for my recent wedding events, including a bridal shower, destination wedding, and local wedding reception.

I highly recommend Eventing Memories for wedding coordination. The attention to detail is tremendous. They work hard to make sure everything is exact and leave no details overlooked. Their strong work ethic is easily apparent, and they are very trustworthy, reliable, and efficient. High quality results can be expected at all times. Punctuality is of utmost importance. Your wedding or wedding event will begin on-time and without a snag. They are always professional and strive to satisfy any customer requests, no matter how big or small. You can always count on Eventing Memories to show tremendous creativity and originality. They never ceased to amaze me with all the great ideas!

Your expectations will not only be met, but greatly exceeded! I highly recommend Eventing Memories for any and all event planning needs.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2011

Any brides searching for someone to assist them in making their wedding dreams come true should consider Eventing Memories. Any idea I proposed to the team came to life and ideas I seem to struggle to come up with, they were quick to find a solution fitting to my taste. The wedding day couldn’t have been more relaxing for me. Having an itinerary she planned up prior to the wedding day helped relieve the ciaos. I was able to see the hall before the reception, which brought tears to my eyes. Everything was perfect down to every last detail. Worries or mishaps that came up suddenly came up was not relayed to me, which made the day that much more enjoyable. She would check on my periodically to make sure I was having a good time and to see if there was anything she could do for me. To top it off at the end of the night just before we left the reception I requested a glass of tea in which she already had waiting in the car for me. Overall I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. She always found a way to please the bride and groom.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Eventing Memories FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning

• Demers Banquet Hall