3802 Elliot Avenue, Springdale, AR 72764 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eventfully Yours

You're engaged! Congratulations to you and your groom-to-be! You've probably dreamed about your wedding day since you were a little girl. That's where Eventfully Yours comes in - to ensure that your vision is delivered with ease and within budget.

With more than 26 years in the event industry, Eventfully Yours can help you in any capacity. If you need someone who can pull everything together leading up to and on the big day or if you want someone to help you throughout the entire process, we are thrilled to be of service.

If planning isn’t what you need, we have a warehouse full of rental equipment and gorgeous décor that will make your wedding come together in one stop.

Eventfully Yours specializes in listening to what you want, seeing your vision and making it happen. We are ready to provide the best quality, value and service for all your event and party needs.

Call or email us to discuss options and pricing and we will work hard to bring your vision to life. Our website - eventfullyyoursnwa.com - has a rental catalog where you can see what we have.

We are the newest rental company in the area but we are much more than that. We are your partner.

Follow Eventfully Yours on

alao wedding alao wedding 2 0016 51 914468 1556035782
studio session 060originalresized

7 Reviews for Eventfully Yours

Jacque · Married on 11/19/2016

I am so happy that we found Cindy, and Eventfully Yours for the rentals for my daughter's wedding and reception. She is just as creative and imaginative as my daughter and they "clicked" at the first meeting. Cindy has some very unique pieces to make your day as special as you are and we found her prices to be better than other vendors. She was wonderful to work with and very accommodating and understanding. She helped make a stressful time, fun! I highly recommend Eventfully Yours and Cindy for all of you wedding planning and rental needs.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for a wedding planner who is creative, professional, engaging, fun, resourceful and has an eye for detail, Cindy and her crew have this completely covered. Thank you Cindy for everything you did to make Jeremy and Barbara's wedding day picture perfect. Everything was absolutely beautiful and your efforts allowed us to simply enjoy this joyful time with friends and family. It was an absolute pleasure and a memorable day! Bride Barbie certain made the right choice selecting you. You and your army of helpers went above and beyond to make everything very special! I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Eventfully Yours was absolutely amazing! Cindy was the best wedding planner I could have asked for. She worked with me every step of the way and helped me with anything I needed. On the day of the wedding, she took care of absolutely everything and if anything did go wrong on that day, I am not even aware of it! The cost of everything was also very reasonable and affordable, even if you are on a budget. Cindy goes above and beyond what is expected of her, which is was makes Eventfully Yours unique compared to other local vendors. She did an amazing job and I would definitely recommend her to anybody who is looking for a wedding planner or even just rental services for an event!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Eventfully Yours Pricing

Eventfully Yours Price Rates

Eventfully Yours FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Say Cheez Photo Booth
    Say Cheez Photo Booth Photo Booths

I had the honor of working with Cindy at Eventfully Yours on Sat May 21st. As a fellow vendor in the industry i can say that she put on a beautiful reception, was a pleasure to work with and made it look easy. I can't wait to work with her again in the future!!

• 3802 Elliot Avenue Springdale, AR, 72764 See on map