Eventfully, Jacqueline

Saint George, UT View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Eventfully, Jacqueline is a wedding management and floral preservation studio based in Saint George, Utah near Zion National Park. I specialize in providing couples with wedding management to ensure that everything runs smoothly so that you can focus on LOVE. I am a logistics queen... let me handle the behind-the-scenes including everything from managing the timeline (that I help you create!) to organizing the vendors you've secured so that you can soak up all the magical moments! Not sure what to do with that gorgeous bridal bouquet (that you paid good money for) after your wedding? Let me take it and press + preserve it so that it can hang in your new home next to your gorgeous wedding day photos!

Let me help with all your wedding coordinations needs for your big day including “day-of coordination”. I have experience planning non-religious and religious weddings, as well as destination events. My organization and expertise will keep everyone feeling organized and calm, and take the stress out of the day for you and your partner. I am your resource and wedding best friend throughout this process and by hiring me, you also get access to an entire list of preferred vendors that I know do such an amazing job. This is a HUGE time saver for you, not to mention massive peace of mind!! I am so excited for you and your partner to commit to each other for the rest of your lives and want to make sure that can focus on the 'I do's' by handling any hiccups that come up. I am so excited to get to know you as we go through this journey together. Now, let's get you hitched and off to your happily ever after with your pressed + preserved bridal bouquet. <3

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristi
    Kristi M. Married on 05/08/2021

Don't wait...HIRE HER!

Planning a destination wedding can be a tricky, trust when I say you will NEED a coordinator to help make your vision a reality and Jacqueline is your girl. From her recommendations on vendors to create your dream team, guidance on a wedding day timeline, super fast response time and her love & positivity - she is the best! Jacqueline made sure our day was perfect, her and her team are so kind and it was as if we had been friends for years. I had ZERO stress during wedding week because I knew everything was being taken care of-- all we had to do was be there! Jacqueline coordinated all vendors arrival times leading up to the wedding and made sure the tables and décor were just as we wanted. On top of all this-- she even has the skills to preserve your wedding bouquet so you can have it forever! We will always be grateful to Jacqueline and her team for helping us create an unforgettable day.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/10/2021

Day one, and things are just easier!

We just hired Jacqueline yesterday for our wedding next year, and I tell you, a weight has already been lifted. She’s very knowledgeable, and will guide you through everything you can expect when your wedding day comes, and everything she will be doing while you’re kicking back and relaxing on your day.
    We’ll update this review after the wedding to give you the step by step of what to expect when you hire Jacqueline for your big day!

Eventfully, Jacqueline's reply:

SWEETEST THING I'VE READ ALL DAY! I cannot wait for yours and Ryan's wedding day and am so excited that you have trusted me to help make sure you get to enjoy every second
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 05/09/2020

You need Jacqueline to manage your wedding day!

We eloped for our wedding & by eloped I mean it was literally just the two of us. So, when I was in need of someone to help coordinate a surprise for my husband on our wedding day Jacqueline was my girl! She was my life saver for our wedding day! With her enthusiasm, ideas, support and meticulousness she was able to bring my vision into reality! Better than what I had envisioned actually. There was no task to big or small for her and she was able to carry our everything with grace! She turned our Airbnb into a sweet and romantic place to return to and I couldn’t be more thrilled with her. She really gave us a special moment. Also, her attitude and personality is so genuine, down to earth, gentle and kind. I wish there were more people like her in the world.

Saint George, UT, 84770
Location of (Eventfully, Jacqueline)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding