Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Eventful Days

We create the Event, you create the Memories!

We are a full-service wedding agency that specializes in creating unique, one-of-a-kind events that are designed to reflect the personality of each couple. We collaborate with you to understand your vision and execute an event that exceeds your expectations. Eventful Days utilizes a strategic, streamlined method, which allows you the luxury of actually enjoying the experience. We take away the guesswork and take on the legwork, saving you time and reducing your stress! Through our personalized approach, your vision becomes reality.

No matter the size of the wedding, we take the time to understand your needs and create an event that is true reflection of you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (4)
Religious (4)
Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)

I cannot even put into words how amazing Kristin was. From the second I booked her, she has been absolutely phenomenal. She truly is the best decision that I made when planning my wedding. Kristin answered every single text, call, email so promptly and was always SO helpful. I think she is probably the most organized person to walk the planet and SO attentive to details. She was on top of absolutely everything and I really did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding day. Everyone who encountered her commented on how professional, knowledgeable and helpful she was. She truly is one of a kind. If you are looking for a wedding planner, believe me when I say you NEED Kristin. I will never thank her enough for everything she has done for us!!!! Truly amazing!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Thank you so much Eventful Days for creating my dream wedding. I am so lucky to have been referred to you. I can't say enough good things about Kristin and her team! They helped us throughout the entire process. I never felt stressed or overwhelmed, especially on our big day because I knew Kristin was there. Our family and friends are still calling us telling us how amazing our wedding was!! Thanks again for everything

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 1 Review

2 AWARDS

Events

Babylon , Long Island, NY 11702   See On Map
516-790-4112 (phone)
Eventful Days is a wedding planning company from Babylon servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York City , Long Island , and The East End, North Fork and The Hamptons . Eventful Days is a professional Wedding Coordinator that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Full Wedding Planning, Partial Planning, Day of Coordination, Event Design and Wedding Styling. .