Los Angeles, CA 90056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Event Vendors Galore

Your one stop shop for all your event needs, we offer photography, videography, and disc jockey services. Combine our services and get a discount.

Follow Event Vendors Galore on

17 Reviews for Event Vendors Galore

Shayla · Married on 04/29/2015

We first used them for our engagement photo which we loved, we loved Jan’s personality, it was great because she had a fun and funny personality. Then for the wedding we were even more impressed because those pictures came out even better. The entire staff was easy to get in contact with, easy to talk with, professional and they even arrived early. I happy we used event vendors galore, they are the best.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Marie · Married on 04/10/2015

Event Vendors was so professional, organized and attentive. Our photographer was so easy going which made us feel so comfortable taking the photo’s. We don’t take a lot of pictures so I was a little nervous about posing and making the pictures look good, but after discussing this with them, they told me not to think about the camera and just pretend like it wasn’t there. So we did and the pictures came out to look amazing. What a surprise to me because I don’t take good pictures at all. I was relieved because these pictures will last a lifetime and they made us look great, better than I could ever imagine. They book very fast so I recommend to book them asap.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Ana · Married on 04/04/2015

We got married in April and we knew we wanted to use Event Vendors Galore when we saw pictures of our friends wedding. We loved their prices, we saw how great their pictures turned out and we were so excited to see our own photo’s. They did not disappoint because they came out great, the pictures were everything I wanted and then some. They were so nice and they were great at capturing the important moments and noticing the small details. Very pleased and excited to use them again.

Sent on 06/24/2015