Los Angeles, CA 90056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Event Vendors Galore

Your one stop shop for all your event needs, we offer photography, videography, and disc jockey services. Combine our services and get a discount.

Follow Event Vendors Galore on

17 Reviews for Event Vendors Galore

Rita · event on 05/23/2015

It’s been 30 days since we got married in downtown LA and I am so happy with how everything came together and was affordable. We only saw the pictures in their portfolio and I didn’t know exactly what to expect but it was everything I dreamt of and then some. When we first saw our album we were shocked and amazed at how beautiful I looked, my husband and all of our family and friends. They guaranteed their work and that’s exactly what we got, satisfaction. Prepare to investment, it was worth the time to find them and the investment.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Shayla · Married on 04/29/2015

We first used them for our engagement photo which we loved, we loved Jan’s personality, it was great because she had a fun and funny personality. Then for the wedding we were even more impressed because those pictures came out even better. The entire staff was easy to get in contact with, easy to talk with, professional and they even arrived early. I happy we used event vendors galore, they are the best.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Marie · Married on 04/10/2015

Event Vendors was so professional, organized and attentive. Our photographer was so easy going which made us feel so comfortable taking the photo’s. We don’t take a lot of pictures so I was a little nervous about posing and making the pictures look good, but after discussing this with them, they told me not to think about the camera and just pretend like it wasn’t there. So we did and the pictures came out to look amazing. What a surprise to me because I don’t take good pictures at all. I was relieved because these pictures will last a lifetime and they made us look great, better than I could ever imagine. They book very fast so I recommend to book them asap.

Sent on 06/23/2015