2131 Murfreesboro Pike Suite L4, Nashville, TN 37217 Map · Phone number

About Event Toppers

We offer three unique options with the same quality and attention to detail.

Event Planning

Event Toppers provides full-service event planning and decor. Our family owned business has a supreme record for coordinating highly successful events. We are dedicated to the highest level of excellence in all inclusive social and event planning. Event Toppers offers absolutely everything needed to transform your space into the special haven that reflects your unique personality and style. Regardless of your budget, give us a try.

Rentals

We offer the perfect items to rent for budget conscious brides. We provide plates, flatware, linen table cloths, toppers and napkins, vases, table numbers, chair covers, flowers, greenery, serving pieces, columns, pew bows, centerpieces…
Ask about renting our Tuscany Columns and Candy Table Set-Up.

Our Venue

2131 Murfreesboro Road # L5 • Nashville, TN 37214

Event Toppers offers an intimate venue perfect for small, personal celebrations. Excellent choice for small groups of fifty or less that deserve the same flair. Absolutely perfect for bridal and baby showers, book club, girls night out, graduation, dinner parties and more. Call for availability and rates.

Contact us today for more information at 615-977-6989 or carolynfjenkins@aol.com.

CandyTable
1364581551129photo16
20111213210907279

5 Reviews for Event Toppers

Caren · Married on 02/15/2013

Mrs Jenkins is so dependable. I loved how everything was in order and in place. I was so excited because I got her contact from one of my coworkers who used her services, this was my dream wedding of a life time. I would recommend her to any one! Thank you so much. You wher the best!

Sent on 03/30/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2010

Carolyn was absolutely amazing! She helped me from day 1 in the planning process for my wedding and wedding reception. She has over 5000 (and that number has probably gone up) wedding pieces in her inventory. She designed my centerpieces, and they were beautiful and SO affordable. When I walked into the reception hall with my husband, I was moved to tears at how beautiful everything was. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Carolyn was even telling me to give her more tasks to complete to help me out during the week of the wedding. We would recommend Event Toppers to ANYONE! Thank you so much Carolyn... I will never forget you and how much you helped me prepare for the biggest and best day of my life!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Natasha · event on: 03/16/2013

Job well done...it was warm and inviting. Couldn't of asked for a better time. Thank you Caroline, for all you did to make the day so special for my sister.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Event Toppers FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000

• 2131 Murfreesboro Pike Suite L4 Nashville, 37217 See on map
    6157206060 (Other Phone Number)
    Convenient, flexible appointment only