Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Event Team Entertainment

"Inspired and Original Entertainment"
Established in 1997 in Arizona.  I ran my business in Arizona until the end of 2003.  I was looking to make a change so I moved to Portland, Oregon in February of 2004 and had Event Team Entertainment running by the end of 2004.  I am Oregon's only Wedding Entertainment Director©, check out www.weddingentertainmentdirector.com to find out more about what this certification means for your Big Day.  I have successfully organized over 1,500 Weddings & Events in my career.  The DJ is not just about the music so meet your Entertainer and find out how they can help you have a Unique, Fun & Memorable day.  We break the mold when it comes to being DJ's & Entertainers.  We offer many enhancements to your special moments that will allow you to give your Wedding a personal feel that represents you.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (3)
Karaoke (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)

You have seen all five star reviews here, and it is because they are well deserved! Shawn is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. When we first met with him 6 months before our wedding, he was very reassuring and give you the comfort that he is experienced to DJ for weddings. He knows his songs and how to play to his crowd, which is really important at a wedding given the general diversity of guests. He's extremely well prepared, and our ceremony, first dance, cake cutting, dance floor hours, and last dance were all executed flawlessly and beyond our expectations! He is also a great emcee, keeping the flow going and have the wedding run smoothly with the guests able to enjoy various activities ! We also ordered the photobooth, which was a HUGE hit among our guests (even among the older folks) :) Having Event Team has really made our wedding way more fun, and Shawn has really knocked it out of the park for us! Highly recommended!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sunny, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

I had the pleasure of working with Jesse for my wedding earlier this month. Jesse was an amazing DJ to work with because he kept things flowing according to our timeline perfectly and knew the exact right song to play at every moment. He took my music playlist and really made every song shine. He kept our day flowing on time and we would have been utterly lost without him! There is a reason that Jesse was the very first vendor we booked - we had witnessed his awesomeness at another family wedding and knew that we had to have him! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Shawn and his assistant did an outstanding job at our wedding. Everyone keeps asking me about them and i am so happy to share! They worked so well with all of the other vendors on the day of and helped make things run so smooth. Shawn knows what he is doing! He suggested a game at dinner to dismiss tables, but i had forgotten about it. When the time came, he started the game and people had a blast! It was a great way to keep things moving along as well as not letting the food line get too long! Every detail that went it to our wedding day was great! From the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception, they had everything you needed and wanted! We adding extra lighting and a large letter as a backdrop that looked amazing. Everyone enjoyed the music and had a great time. I would highly recommend this company for your event!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Event Team Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1481521990809 02397 moscastudio kellyryan sunriver resort weddin
220x220 sq 1481522001246 02402 moscastudio kellyryan sunriver resort weddin
220x220 sq 1481522010143 02414 moscastudio kellyryan sunriver resort weddin

29 ENDORSEMENTS

We recently had the pleasure of working with Shawn for a wedding at our venue. They work very well with each vendor involved in the wedding making the event seamless. They provided sound for the beach ceremony in the sand as well as DJ the reception and up-lighting. Every aspect went over flawless! Shawn brings a great personality to the event which keeps all the guests entertained! I definitely will be recommending him to all of my future weddings.

We are so delighted when we see that one of our clients has chosen Event Team Entertainment for their DJ! Talk about money well-spent - they are worth every last penny! Event Team comes to and manages the wedding rehearsal which is not something most DJs do. They work together seamlessly with our on-site wedding coordinator, ensuring the couple is at ease and knows that everything will run smoothly at the ceremony itself. At the reception, they read the dance floor and play the right song at the right time to keep the energy flowing and the party alive. Or, if background music and no dancing is your thing, they have provided that as well, setting the perfect scene for a relaxed reception. Can't say enough good things about Event Team Entertainment!

Event Team Entertainment is incredible. Not only are they timely and have a great set-up, they know what they are doing. The music they play helps create the ambiance and vibe any wedding would want; their announcements are exactly how I would want them worded and stated. They don't do the chessy things many other DJ's do. They are clean cut, smooth and very professional. They also know how to have a good time and encourage your party to have a good time! You will not be disappointed when you book with Event Team - THEY ARE WORTH IT!

What can I say that hasn't already been said? As a photographer I always love working with Event Team because I know they get everyone up, dancing and having a good time and that authentic happiness really comes across in the photos. Another thing I love about Event Team Entertainment is that even though they are the premiere DJ service in the Portland area, they still work hard to improve their service by offering lighting and other services. Hire them and you can't go wrong.

182 PROS I KNOW