Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Event Plan-It, LLC

Cleveland Wedding & Event Planning

Hello! I'm Lisa, your Wedding & Event Planner, and I'd love to help you plan and design your Wedding or other special event!

We Plan

We can handle all the event coordination & planning details and logistics, from Budgets and Timelines to Vendor Management and RSVPs.

We Design

We work with you to create your vision, or present our own unique ideas.  Color Palettes, Decor and Details are our passion!

We Support (Not Push!)

We're easily reached via phone and email and will respond promptly.  We're here for you, and won't steer your decisions.

We Know Events

Social Parties, Wedding Planning, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Commitment Ceremonies, and more! Formal, informal, themed, and offbeat - you name it, we'll Plan-It!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Guest List (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Stop Looking! This wedding planner here is the one. I want to start off by saying that I was trying to plan my wedding for about 18 months and I was having a really hard time. I finally decided to hire a wedding planner and I'm so glad I chose Lisa. I booked Lisa 9 months before my wedding. Immediately Lisa started to get me organized, she asked me question to to help me get a vision of what I was looking for. She answered quickly to my emails, anything question I had or if I needed help making a decision, she was there. She helped me build a budget. She helped me plan my wedding decor.She was in contact with my vendors, she kept detailed noted of everything. She set up meetings with me. She even came with me to recycled wedding event. Lisa is beyond amazing. Lisa also coordinated my wedding rehearsal. She put together the notes for my wedding rehearsal and kept in contact with my officiant. She did everything you can imagine. I feel like if you don't want to be a stress out bride and you want to enjoy the planning process then You need to book Lisa. I can't tell you how calm I was. She handled everything. My ceremony and reception were taking place in the same location. After my ceremony was over Lisa and her team decorated the venue while my guest went into a different room for cocktail hour. She also took care of all my ceremony decor. My centerpieces, cake table, candy table, Welcome table, cards and gift table and guest table were all set up so beautiful. My wedding was truly everything I wanted it to be! Thank you so much Lisa!

Profile Picture Desire and Prentice, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Lisa Paladin from Event Plan-It was AMAZING! The fairy god mother of wedding coordinating! Our wedding was a true fairytale LARGELY due to Lisa's participation. Lisa was efficient, professional and just all around lovely to work with. I would choose Lisa EVERY time for anything...I'm sure she could do it! We are/were over the moon happy with Lisa's involvement with our big day!

Profile Picture Catherine , 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Lisa did an AMAZING job helping us to finalize and put together the last portions of our wedding. She was very organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. She was also very detailed; things that we never would of thought of and probably would have scrambled over the day of the wedding had we not used her. Even my bridal party was blown away at how attentive she was to them. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is planning an event, from wedding, baby shower or to whatever your needs are. She's very dependable and I never had second thoughts or worries working with her. She is also affordable for all that she did for us.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Event Plan-It, LLC Pricing

220x220 sq 1464193086783 800x8001464188188658 2016 05 15 16.48.04
220x220 sq 1464193092123 800x8001464188216625 2016 05 15 16.44.37
220x220 sq 1464193099219 800x8001464188243919 2016 05 15 16.00.25

4 ENDORSEMENTS
If you like attention to detail, then look no further. Seen a few of their weddings and all were flawless from start to finish!

Lisa is the first event planner I've ever worked with...and she set a pretty high standard for all who I might work with after her. She made the day stress-free for the couple and was easy to communicate with. I definitely recommend Event Plan-It for all your event planning needs.

Lisa is highly organized, detail oriented and goes far and beyond the call of duty to make your event a memorable one. I highly recommend Event Plant it for any an all your event planning needs.

Lisa and her team know what they are doing. Attention to detail is where it's at in the event planning business and that is their specialty. While being organized is important, they are also easy to work with. Take the worry out of wedding planning and call them!

Cleveland, OH 44129   See On Map