Bowie, MD 20716 Map · Phone number

About Event Perfection, LLC

Event Perfection, LLC is a full-service wedding and event planning firm based on Maryland's scenic Eastern Shore. From concept to creation we will work with you every step of the way to create the event of your dreams. It is our mission at Event Perfection to eliminate the stress typically involved in planning an event. Our experienced and knowledgeable consultants will enable you to enjoy the party as if you were one of the guests. Take advantage of our professional experience and let us help you plan your next big event!

The Event Perfection team has over 17 years of combined experience in the industry and has planned all types of events from weddings, bridal and baby showers, corporate events, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, to bachelor and bachelorette parties, and anniversary parties. We have well established working relationships with local vendors and venues which enables us to provide our clients with superior service. The Event Perfection team consists of four event and wedding consultants, each with their own unique specialties, as well as three day of assistants.

WeddingPics2936
WeddingPics2936
a71266a0e550f3e8 1259765587158 water

4 Reviews for Event Perfection, LLC

Tiffany · Married on 10/25/2009

I can't say enough about how great Brittany was as my wedding planner! She stays on top of everything to include time-lines, contacting other vendors, paperwork, and every little detail you could possibly think of (or not think of!). I always imagined wedding planning being stressful but with Brittany's help, it was far from it. She goes out of her way to make sure everything gets done. When my florist couldn't deliver my flowers, Brittany had them delivered directly to her house the night before, refrigerated them, and then drove them to my wedding the next day!!! She has tons of contacts throughout the event planning business and referred us to lots of great vendors. Brittany's prices are also surprisingly low for the extreme professionalism and dedication she offers.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Christa · Married on 10/24/2009

Brittany helped my husband and I plan our October 2009 wedding from start to finish. She was so organized and professional during the entire planning process. She had great ideas, knew a great deal about wedding etiquette, and was so creative when it came to the little details. She is knowledgeable about the entire wedding process and has great communication skills. She was able to help us work with many of our vendors. All of the vendors we worked with loved Brittany and all agreed about how wonderful and professional she is to work with. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and reception. We would have not been able to have our dream wedding without her! I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2007

Event Perfection, you really are PERFECTION! My wedding day was more then I could ever imagine, the service you provided me was phenomenal. The cost was reasonable and the flexibility available to answer any questions I needed was great! Organizing every last detail of my big day for me made the process run smoothly and efficiently, just as I wanted! I would highly recommend Event Perfection to ANY and ALL brides.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Event Perfection, LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Bowie, 20716 See on map