Rockford, IL 61126 Map · Phone number

Event Floral 1
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful!

LOVED working with Jordan and Erin to prepare for our wedding day! I honestly don't know much about flowers and did not expect to care much about them. However, after some discussions and lots of questions from me - they somehow were able to create a stunning collection that was perfect for our day. Very grateful for their hard work!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Event Floral 2

MsD · Married on 08/21/2016

We used Event Floral for our wedding and could not have been happier!!!
    From the moment we called you can tell this business truly understands every aspect of a wedding. T
    Jordan (extremely friendly and professional) answered a few questions for us over the phone, scheduled us for an onsite discussion.
    We met with Erin who was fantastic and so easy to work with. She sat with us to identify every detail of our flowers for the wedding while being very attentive to our budget. She had some great recommendations because we wanted the flowers and archway to compliment the Anderson Japanese Gardens waterfall area. She was responsive and attentive to us throughout the planning process. The day before the wedding she shared photos of our bouquets. We were amazed at just how beautiful the bouquets came out. They were perfect for our setting.
    The archway was put together on site and was all natural with beautiful pops of color just as she explained it would be.
    Thank you all! Beautiful work!
    The flowers were fresh, lasted for weeks! They made our wedding just as perfect as it could have been!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

I worked with Erin and she was awesome. I sent over a million pictures and told her all the details I wanted. My flowers turned out to be everything and more. I loved them and now I'm currently drying them out to preserve. I would definitely go to them. They are wonderful and great about responding back to questions very promptly.

Sent on 01/02/2015