Rockford, IL 61126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Event Floral

MsD · Married on 08/21/2016

We used Event Floral for our wedding and could not have been happier!!!
    From the moment we called you can tell this business truly understands every aspect of a wedding. T
    Jordan (extremely friendly and professional) answered a few questions for us over the phone, scheduled us for an onsite discussion.
    We met with Erin who was fantastic and so easy to work with. She sat with us to identify every detail of our flowers for the wedding while being very attentive to our budget. She had some great recommendations because we wanted the flowers and archway to compliment the Anderson Japanese Gardens waterfall area. She was responsive and attentive to us throughout the planning process. The day before the wedding she shared photos of our bouquets. We were amazed at just how beautiful the bouquets came out. They were perfect for our setting.
    The archway was put together on site and was all natural with beautiful pops of color just as she explained it would be.
    Thank you all! Beautiful work!
    The flowers were fresh, lasted for weeks! They made our wedding just as perfect as it could have been!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

I worked with Erin and she was awesome. I sent over a million pictures and told her all the details I wanted. My flowers turned out to be everything and more. I loved them and now I'm currently drying them out to preserve. I would definitely go to them. They are wonderful and great about responding back to questions very promptly.

Sent on 01/02/2015

brooke · Married on 08/22/2014

I loved my flowers. During our consultation she was listening to my ideas and making them even better. She is extremely intelligent when it comes to her craft. I was blown away by how great my arrangements turned out. Even better than I ever could have imagined.

Sent on 10/29/2014