Minneapolis, MN 55438 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Event du Jour Ltd

Congratulations on your engagement!!
Event du Jour's goal is to bring to life that perfect event you envision. Our planners:

Understand deadlines and budgets and work within them.
Are very organized and detail-oriented. Are resourceful with your time and money and can work
with any size event and budget.
Have a wide range of trusted vendors and resources in all price ranges.
Are up front with costs and timetables, and keep you informed of any changes.
Can be hands-on or act as a consultant.
Handle as little or as much of the total event as you want us to.
Don't cut corners ~ because the little things DO mean a lot.
Event du Jour's principal is Valerie Podolinsky who will bring her team to
work on any event, big or small.

flashshow4
flashshow2
flashshow4

18 Reviews for Event du Jour Ltd

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2011

Valerie at Event Du Jour was absolutely wonderful to work with - I am lucky to have been introduced to her and would strongly recommend her services to anyone planning an important event.

As a person who frequently organizes corporate events for work, I was one of those brides who didn't think I would need any "help" on the day of the wedding. That couldn't have been further from the truth. It was Valerie's day-of presence that made it possible for me to actually enjoy my wedding day. She magically took care of several minor vendor issues that popped up - I didn't even know about them until the following day. She also had to make a few game-time decisions on our behalf due to the weather that I was very happy with.

Valerie also made it easy for me to plan my wedding from another city. She listened to what my husband and I wanted to for our reception and, because she knows absolutely everyone in the Twin Cities area, was instantly able to make vendor recommendations so that I didn't have to shop around for services. I never would have found our florist if it weren't for her.

Overall, I think the best part of working with Valerie at Event Du Jour was that I quickly trusted her - I trusted right from the start that she had my best interests in mind. She was always available to chat or email, so I also felt that she was committed to making my event great. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Joan · Married on 04/25/2010

Valerie of event du jour ltd was the best investment I made for our wedding. She is smart, responsible, personable and "shows up" in every way possible. As a result, I was simply the most relaxed, happy bride and did not worry about one thing all during the planning process and on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Samrith · Married on 10/31/2009

We met Valerie at the wedding fair a few years ago and really liked her. We told her a bit about our vision for our wedding and she really seemed interested in making it happen for us. I feel that it is extremely important for your planner to be excited for your wedding and have creative ideas on the spot, of which she did. Our wedding was very unique, we got married on Halloween (our favorite Holiday) and really wanted to make it a creepy & elegant affair. It was pulled off so well that our wedding even aired on television on the news that night.(http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=827628) Overall hiring Valerie was the best investment we had in our wedding. She really made everything stress free for us. I could not have imagined handling all the little bumps that are unexpected. I didn't even know there were ANY at all until after our follow up meeting. Thanks Valerie

Sent on 01/02/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Event du Jour Ltd FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Event du Jour Ltd 1
    20% OFF Invitations
    Discount applies to invitations ordered using books provided by event du jour ltd. Call for more details! Wedding planning service is NOT required to use this coupon! Client is responsible for shipping fee and tax. 20% off applies to Invitation, RSVP and Reception card. No minimum order required.
  • Event du Jour Ltd 2
    $100 Gift Certificate ~ Dinner for Two
    New clients will receive a gift certificate for a dinner for two at Kincades, Oceanaire or WA Frost. ~ Client choice. OR Client may choose to apply the $100 to planning services if approved by the planner. **Gift certificate will be presented after signature of event du jour ltd. contract along with clients first payment for services. Not valid with other offers.

• Live and Love Studios
    Live and Love Studios Wedding Photographers

Valerie is very organized, knowledgeable, and great to work with! She helps your day go smoothly, as well as help you plan efficiently & effectively for your wedding day. She is definitely a necessity in order to feel stress-free on your special day!!

• J & D Wedding Videos and Productions
    J & D Wedding Videos and Productions Wedding Videographers

Valerie goes above and beyond expectations for her clients. As a vendor, it's great to have someone so easy to work with.

• Minneapolis, 55438 See on map
    6122505851 (Other Phone Number)
    Any hours needed for your event