Event District

Orlando, FL 32835 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Event District

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

I can not even begin to express what a blessing Erika was to me and my now husband. From the very beginning, she went above and beyond to make sure I didn't forget any little detail and completely took charge of organizing our wedding. I had been back and forth for months about hiring a wedding coordinator and I am so happy I decided to in the end. Erika was amazing! I had several of my other vendors ask me for her name at the end of our wedding because they were so impressed at how well the event ran. If you are on the fence about who to hire, Erika is your girl!! Thank you Erika for everything. I could not have imagined having our wedding without you there!

Erika was one of the best wedding decisions I made- She was phenomenal to work with! I couldn't have asked for a more patient, understanding, and caring wedding coordinator. I truly felt like she did everything in her power to make everything perfect. From day one, she displayed professionalism, care, and commitment. She is detailed oriented and I felt so comfortable knowing that she was in charge. When I wasn't happy with my other vendors, she was on top of following up with them to make sure things were corrected. Day of the wedding, I was relaxed and was able to enjoy every minute of it. I highly recommend her! Can't thank you enough Erika!

Nancy · Married on 10/09/2015

The best decision we made was hiring Erika to be our day-of wedding coordinator. Erika is amazing, she is kind, detailed, organized and you can tell she has a genuine passion for what she does. We met with Erika and were immediately at ease. I knew she would make our day perfect and trust me she did. All of my visions were brought to life by Erika. She was on top of everything! From the pre-planning to the rehearsal and the wedding itself Erika was phenomenal. If you are on the fence about a coordinator please think about this, you want to enjoy your special day. You need to enjoy your special day. Let Erika help you, she will handle everything, she will make everything beautiful and she will keep you on schedule. I had not a care in the world on my wedding day, if there were issues I never knew about them. Everyone was happy, having a blast and I was given the greatest gift ever which was an absolutely perfect wedding which would not have been possible without Erika, Event District. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Orlando, 32835 See on map