Event Decor & Rentals

Oviedo, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Event Décor and Rentals is a professional event decorating company that strives to exceed the expectations of our clients by transforming their dreams into a reality. As each client is unique, we prioritize building relationships with our clientele to ensure every detail is a perfect representation of their unique vision. Through our experience, we will work with you as your wedding expert to share your story with your budget. We have had the privilege of planning and decorating for diverse clients, allowing us to create varying designs that range from the traditional to the ethnically inspired. Our highly qualified and diligent team will work tirelessly to ensure that every detail is tended to perfection. We carry the most up-to-date décor in our inventory and for your satisfaction, EDR welcomes you to our interactive showroom for you to sample your ideas! As 2020 Wedding Wire’s Couples’ Choice Winner, we continuously strive to satisfy every client we serve and bring their dreams to reality!

Services offered:

• Specializing in full event design and decor
  • Day-of-coordination
  • Florals
  • Linens
  • Signage
  • Furniture
  • And everything in between!
  • Woman-owned

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Huda A. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and beautiful service!

Nadia is so wonderful and made planning my wedding so easy. She has a huge inventory and is able to create basically any design you want. She is very flexible and creative, and is also very attentive and easy to get a hold of when you need her. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she worked really hard to make my wedding beautiful. She also helped me coordinate with my venue and other vendors. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding or any other event you may need decor for.

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review , Huda. Designing your wedding was a joy! You and Umer looked like royalty up on that stage. I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out, congratulations again!
  • Deborah
    Deborah H. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Event Decor and Rentals went beyond our dreams for beautiful and elegant wedding decor. Nadia is professional, creative, and very responsive. She listened and was very friendly while giving her professional advice. I never once had concerns with everything looking exactly as planned on the wedding day. Definitely worth the money!

Event Decor & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Debbie, it was an honor to work with you and your beautiful family. I appreciate your kind words as well as the thoughtful gifts , I’ve already used them !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

220 Alafaya Woods Blvd Ste 1002, Ste 1002 Oviedo, FL, 32765

9-5 By appointment only
Location of (Event Decor & Rentals)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding