1245 Farmington Avenue suite 331, West Hartford, CT 06107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Event Connoisseur

Luxury Wedding Planner in Connecticut.. We help couples infuse traditional and cultural elements into their Connecticut Wedding. Our areas of expertise includes breathtaking wedding flowers meticulous wedding planning, and luxury linen rentals.

Follow Event Connoisseur on

• Videos 1

27 Reviews for Event Connoisseur

Event Connoisseur 1
Event Connoisseur 2
Event Connoisseur 3
Event Connoisseur 4

Kym · Married on 10/01/2017

From the attention to detail to the beauty of EACH bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece we could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding day all thanks to Tamie. An altar and day from heaven! We are still getting pictures from our friends and family of the altar and centerpieces; people told us everything looked like it was straight from a bridal magazine! I will look for any excuse to use Tamie's services in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Event Connoisseur 5
    Event Connoisseur 6
    Event Connoisseur 7
    Event Connoisseur 8

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2015

I wish I could give Tamie a 10 out of 5. She's fantastic! Not just a great wedding planner- she's a friend for life :)

Sent on 09/16/2015

magbe · Married on 08/09/2014

Money well spent!Tamie and her girls made my day go on without a hitch and they paid full attention to details that I would have missed otherwise. My husband and I could not stop talking about how happy we were that we hired them and how she really took the stress off of both of us. We didn't have to think about anything else on our day besides getting married and having fun. If you think twice about hiring her- DON'T. Thank you Tamie!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

• iWed Cinema Photography
    iWed Cinema Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want it done with ultimate excellence, Event Connoisseur is where it's at. I had the opportunity to work along side this vendor during a wedding and was blown away by their attention to detail, hospitality and how attentive and devoted they were to the Bridal Party every step of the way! This in addition to the most elegant flower pieces, I had to stop and compliment them on how they created for the Bride an ambience of beauty, celebration and royalty with pieces that spoke volumes of how important the day really was. Three thumbs up in my book.

• 1245 Farmington Avenue suite 331 West Hartford, 06107 See on map