Athens, GA 30612 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for European Floral Design

Keigh · Married on 05/28/2016

Beautiful flowers! I went to Maggie at European Floral Designs after seeing the GORGEOUS bouquets she had created for my niece's December wedding. She was able to understand the vision my sister and niece had and brought it to life. I had the same hopes for my daughter's May wedding and was not disappointed! After seeing a picture of the wedding dress, bridesmaid's dress, and a few decor pieces and hearing my daughter description of her desire for a vintage, southern, sentimental wedding Maggie told us she knew exactly what we wanted. The flowers were beautiful, captured the vibe, and are just beautiful in the pictures as well! I would highly recommend her to others after seeing such different but equally beautiful weddings.

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • crazykatladi

Teri · Married on 03/26/2016

She's been doing this a while. You can tell by her professionalism and delivering breath taking arrangements.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Paige · Married on 12/19/2015

Maggie is wonderful to work with! I highly recommend European Floral Design. She met with us anytime we needed her and is so patience and kind with all our questions and requests! We had a Christmas wedding and Maggie was so calm at this busiest of times! She listened to our wishes and outdid what we could even imagine! I got so many compliments on her designs. She was recommended to us from the venue owner and we were told how fresh everything she uses is! And they were right! I will never forget our experience with her!!

Sent on 12/30/2015