Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Europa

Cocktail Reception (1)
Tastings (1)
Mediterranean (1)

1.2

We used Europa to cater our wedding reception. I was excited to use them because I had been to a wedding that they catered family style and there was a ton of delicious food available. Europa offers a great package for family style $32/person for: a "welcome display", 3 warm apps, 3entrees, 2sides, coffee and tea, & a dessert display. I was so excited because the food we picked at our tasting was great. I can't believe how disappointed and embarrassed I ended up being. I have emailed the owner twice since and haven't heard a single word back. From the bacon wrapped scallops not being cooked, to pork so dry my guests were spitting it back out, to freezing cold food and skimpy portions on the serving platters. I am completely mortified. The fish served was not the fish we had chosen during our tasting. My guests had to approach the bar all night long to have their water pitchers refilled and no desserts were ever displayed, not even the ones I had payed for additionally, not my cake or my one year old daughters birthday cake. One woman who had just been barking orders at everyone in the back, came up to my husband to complain that our bartenders would not give her beer. We had purchased all of the alcohol ourselves for our guests for the night, certainly not the staff that was supposed to be managing the catering. There was a man who seemed to be heating things up / cooking in the back. I am not sure what he was doing as again the food was mostly cold. The majority of the table linens did not properly fit the tables and looked silly. Our wedding reception was also a celebration of our daughters first birthday. People traveled some distance to celebrate with us and brought generous gifts and we could not offer them the very nice meal that I thought we were going to, I am completely mortified. And now I am angry because not only did all of this ACTUALLY HAPPEN but the owner does not even have the decency or care enough to pick up the phone and apologize.

Profile Picture Nina, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mediterranean, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Gluten Free

My husband and I chose to use Europa as a caterer for our wedding. Most weddings we've been to use the same caterer (not Europa) and we felt we wanted to switch it up. I am so happy we did. The food is amazing, which we already knew by dining in the restaurant. All our wedding guests were so pleased with the food and the fact that it wasn't the same tired menu that is always served at other Portuguese weddings. I totally recommend Europa for catering and a restaurant!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free

Very professional, great to work with. Made my wedding a success and the good was amazing!

Profile Picture User4499198, 2+ years ago, 1 Review