Euphoria Weddings and Events

Euphoria Weddings and Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Euphoria Weddings and Events

Euphoria Weddings & Events is a full service consulting company specializing in Wedding Coordination. Euphoria Weddings & Events main purpose is to provide stress free coordination for all types of occasions. Just as Euphoria is defined as a feeling of great happiness and well being, that is our goal for each Client we work with. Founded in 2010 by proud owner Rachael Capella, she is a working professional in the High Tech Industry working in the Human Resources field. Her schooling brings great skills to the business with a Master’s degree in Business Management, extensive experience in the Banking Industry and a certificate of completion for her professional training from the ACPWC.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: San Francisco

5 Reviews for Euphoria Weddings and Events

I was engaged for 1 1/2 years before I got married but I literally started planning my wedding 3 months before my wedding. Yes, I am a procrastinator. Rachael became our wedding coordinator probably about a month before the wedding and it was probably the best choice we had ever made. The day of the wedding everyone kept asking me if I was nervous and I would answer "Nope" and I have to thank Rachael for that. She pretty much took care of everything for us. I think what we liked the most was the timeline that Rachael made for us and how everything was pretty much on time. There were a few things I had asked her to do and she did such a great job! By the way, thanks for going after the guests that almost got away with one of the centerpieces! =)

All in all, I would like to thank Rachael for helping my husband and I have such a wonderful and memorable wedding! We truly enjoyed ourselves and it was because we actually got to enjoy it and not have to worry about all the little things. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Anna , 9/17/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rachael is incredibly organized and responsive. She was super helpful. Her assistant Pedro is incredibly kind and just such a nice, approachable guy. Planning a wedding takes a lot of work, is incredibly stressful and the less you can do the better. Rachael makes sure all of the details are taken care of so you can fully enjoy your evening. If it weren't for Rachael I would have been stressed out the evening of my wedding because I would get caught up in the little details such as setting up the aisle, taking vases back up to the room, setting favors up on the place settings and so much more. Rachael also checked on my parents from time to time, which is invaluable. She ensured they got home safe and were taken care of all night. She also came to check on me a couple of times to see if I needed anything. The timeline is something every bride needs and yes, she did that too. Every bride needs a Rachael at their wedding. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy my wedding!!! I highly recommend working with her for your planning and event needs.

Profile Picture m, 9/4/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW is all I have to say about Rachael from Euphoria Weddings and Events. I was blessed with EXCELLENT vendors for the most part, but I was especially blessed with the Best Wedding Coordinator of this era! Rachael BLEW ME AWAY! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator.

The journey leading up to the wedding took 8 months to plan...and let me emphasize, when I mean 8 months, I mean every single day for 8 months. Knowing how busy I was with law school, Rachael took it upon herself to plan my wedding and more. She was PHENOMENAL. She not only contacted my vendors and made appointments for me, but she also took care of any hiccups that arose with them. Trust me, there was one vendor who was especially difficult to work with, and Rachael took charge without me asking, and without me having to stress and deal with this vendor. Rachael made herself always available to me as well. We would have daily chats about the status of what needed to be done and what was complete. She was my support when I felt too tired to plan and kept me going!

Rachael is very organized and professional. She carries with her your files and receipts for vendors so that you are always informed about what the status of a particular item of your many items on your checklist is. She never lets the bride worry and never leaves the bride hanging.

She is always there when you need her - now this is something very unique about this Wedding Coordinator. I interviewed other coordinators who nickeled and dimed me and claimed that they charged by the second, for every call I made. Rachael? She was there in a heartbeat whenever I called her, even on weekends and late nights. When I told Rachael about my buyer's remorse for my first dress, she offered to come with me to do a second round of searching for dresses, and assured me that my decision to purchase a second gown was okay. She was my personal cheerleader, on top of being my wedding coordinator.

The weeks leading up to the wedding proved to be the most stressful for me, especially with one particular vendor. Rachael had numerous last minute conference calls with me and my vendors to make sure every single detail was not overlooked and to make sure we were all on the same page.

The best part about Rachael - She executed my event so FLAWLESSLY! First, she created two timelines for me that detailed the minute by minute, hour by hour, play by play of the wedding day. Why did she create two timelines? Because we weren't sure if it was going to rain on the day of wedding, we wanted to have a backup plan for photography and videography to accommodate the rain. Rachael was ready to execute either plan on the day of the wedding. She also coordinated with my wedding party and distributed the timelines to them so that everyone knew what to expect and what was expected of them on the day of the wedding. Rachael is so sensitive to the bride's needs as well - she took care to make sure that I was always happy, fed and relaxed on the big day. it is these little details that Rachael paid attention to that made the day flawless. as indicated above, SHE BLEW ME, MY HUSBAND AND MY GUESTS AWAY. We started the ceremony on time, had our photography session done on time, and arrived at and started the ceremony on time. The wedding was so organized and there was nothing that I noticed that went wrong with my special day.

If you want the BEST wedding coordinator out there, please choose Euphoria Weddings and Events. They are nothing short of the best and will make your day even better than you can ever imagine! THANK YOU RACHAEL! We will never forget our perfect day!

Profile Picture Frances, 4/2/11, 5 Reviews

Non-Religious
Religious
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Euphoria Weddings and Events is the premiere event planning company in the Bay Area. They are professional and a pleasure to work with. Rachael is a wealth of knowledge for any Bride-to-Be!

We had an amazing experience with Rachael! We have worked with her on a couple of weddings and all i can say is that she will get the job done in order. Excellent customer service She would go the extra mile to help.One example was when we were with the bride and groom for a shoot and needed a props, she actually stayed awake at about 10pm(non-work hours already) just to find the props and deliver it to the bride and groom. she actually went with one of the bride to shop for her wedding gown : ) Attention to details if you see the setups of the wedding reception, you'll find that even the tiny little detail matters to her. On schedule she is always on schedule. usually on weddings, things never happen as scheduled (most of the weddings we shot are late on scheduling). the only wedding that has been on time (actually ahead of time schedule was her events. i dont know how she does it, but she follows the schedule and always on time. I'd definitely recommend Euphoria Weddings and Events team. If I were to be asked what would her tag line is, I would say, "They Will Make Your Event Happen, Flawlessly!"

Events