215 W. Campwisdom Rd., Suite #2, Duncanville, TX 75116 Map · Phone number

About Euphoria Bridal Boutique

We offer all types of formal attire,which includes wedding, prom,pageant wear and tuxedo and party equipment rental.
Our Wedding gowns range in price of $600 - $2,700. We work mainly by appointments and are closed on Sunday's and Monday's.

Follow Euphoria Bridal Boutique on

fb cover 9113 5651199

5 Reviews for Euphoria Bridal Boutique

Marital Bliss :-) · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Nice Store!

Very nicely maintained shop in Duncanville, Texas. They carry a lot of the name brand items found in the big box stores. If they don't have it in stock, they can probably order it for you which is a good thing when you are looking for that special dress or tuxedo.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Daphne · Married on 07/15/2017

I only have great things to say about this vendor. My son is getting married July 15th and I needed a very special dress because of my size. I expressed that to Ms. Euphoria. I have never had anyone work so hard to make me happy.

She was recommended to me by another bridal shop that had no connection whatsoever to Euphoria Bridal. Because the dress I was going to get from that shop would not come in until July 10th I was forced to find another shop and that's why Euphoria was suggested to me. Well I went to the shop and the shop was close with a sign that said by appointment only. I called and left a message and before the day was out Ms. Ephoria called and scheduled the time and day for us to meet. In the meanwhile, I decided to check out other shops and had no luck. I was feeling like I was at a dead end because everyone seem to have the same book. I went to about 6 other shops.

When I met with Ms. Euphoria, I was greeted with such warmth of a welcome. The shop was warm and nice, and clean. After evaluating me she handed me several books to look in. The books were of none I had seen before. The dresses were of elegance. The prices ran from as low as $100s to as high as in the $1000s. She was so determined to find my price range. She even had taken me to a couple if her tailors before we ordered the dress of my dream, so that it can be altered to fit me comfortably.

I only have great things to say about this lady. I really and truly see the God in her. Let her tell you her story. SHE IS AMAZING.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Lynn · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Appointments Only!! Well Worth It!!!!

Ms Euphoria takes appointments only but she is well worth the wait!!!! The prices are more than fair, the service is excellent, and the order was timely. I enjoyed the experience.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Euphoria Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally