707 NE Tillamook, Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number

Euphloria 5
Euphloria 6
Euphloria 7

Laine · Married on 09/01/2018

All I can say is wow. Caleb and Matt came highly recommended by my wedding planner. Matt met with us in person early in our planning process, and carefully reviewed our budget and helped us figure out what we needed. He was great at making magic within our budget and never pressured us to spend more than we could.

Having seen their work, we pretty much just told them our colors and told them to have at it with whatever flowers or design they wanted. We were completely blown away. They were extremely helpful during the entire process, and flexible when we had to add or take away things during the planning process. On our wedding day, they were right on time and spent time setting up everything to make it look perfect. Caleb even came all the way over to my hotel room from the venue to hand-deliver our bouquets (which my photographer got a great photo of!). We got so many compliments on the flowers and the pricing was extremely reasonable. The flower quality was also impeccable. I went to a friend's house a week after the wedding and saw one of our centerpieces still looking gorgeous on her table. I really can't recommend them enough. Thank you Caleb and Matt for making our day so gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Euphloria 12
    Euphloria 13
    Euphloria 14

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Caleb at Euphloria surpassed all of my floral expectations for our wedding. With just a brief discussion about our ideal ceremony and potential colors, Caleb instantly was inspired and showed my fiancé and I photos of flowers, greenery and arrangements that he felt we’d love – he nailed it! The day of the wedding, he snuck in and out, delivering and setting up centerpiece rentals, gorgeous centerpiece arrangements, my stunning bouquet, a beautiful floral headpiece for my maid of honor, and a show stopping garland for the ceremony fireplace. It was incredible. Nearly a year later, and our family and friends still talk about our flowers. I am so incredibly happy with Caleb’s work and would highly recommend him for your floral needs!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Anastasia · Married on 08/12/2017

CALEB IS AMAZING!!!! By a landslide our favorite Vendor for our August wedding. His work is vibrant, free-flowing, and naturally beautiful! He is a gem to work with- we had some family drama regarding flowers and our arch, but he never let it get to him more just laughed with us and made it to where we felt comfortable saying it's our wedding we want your vision so ignore them! He is perfect! I will definitely be hiring him in the future for events I have. Caleb, thank you for making our lives easy and doing amazing beautiful work! We love you!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Euphloria FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,900.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings