$1,900

About Etica Events - Terrasenses

Creative and original destination wedddings in Ecuador & the Galapagos islands

Etica Events is a wedding planning agency created and owned by Assyah and José Luis.

Etica Events organise, plan and design unique and original events since 2008, and specialize on Destination weddings since 2010 in Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands and Costa Rica. The approach is relaxed, unstressed and unique in terms of details and decoration with perfect logistic and timing.

About Assyah & José

We are committed to provide a professional service and approach to wedding planning. We have worked in several areas (marketing, management, event coordination, tourism) before specializing in organizing special events in Ecuador.  We love planning and styling, but one of our greatest accomplishments is that we have formed great friendships with both clients and suppliers throughout the planning process. We believe it’s equally important to find a planner who has the necessary skills and experience as it is to finding someone who you can feel relaxed and comfortable with along the journey.

We assist with protocol but our weddings are known for being originals and for expressing the couple way of life and personalities - we focus on your wishes, we had a ceremony with no officiant at all with the bride the groom and their friends, we also had a mother giving away her daughter, we specialize in making your special day 100% yours and we don’t focus too much on the etiquette when not necessary,  the most important for us, is to bring your wedding vision to life, to have the perfect celebration, and the perfect celebration is completely different from one couple to another.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

I started working with Assayh from Etica Events and to plan a wedding abroad and she was incredible. She answered all my questions promptly and really took an interest in getting to know who my fiance and I were and what mattered to us most so that they could plan a wedding which really spoke to who we are as couple. In the end my fiance and I ended up not having our wedding abroad because most of our family would not be willing to travel. Etica Events refunded the portion of the money we put down that was allotted to us per our contract in a timely manner. And I have been so sad about it because it's been hard to find a wedding planner as personalized and willing to give the attention at they did in the states.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely incredible. Working with Erica events and terrasenses exceeded all my expectations. The wedding was beyond beautiful. Every detail was so well done, so thought out, so elegant and luxurious. All my guests commented that it was the best wedding they had been too. The flowers, music, venue, activities that had been set up, and everything else was just absolutely perfect. I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Photo of Etica Events - Terrasenses in Quito, Ecuador,
Photo of Etica Events - Terrasenses in Quito, Ecuador,
Profile Picture Daniel, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Destination, Religious

Etica Events - Terrasenses Pricing

Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

Etica Events - Terrasenses is a wedding planning agency from Ecuador servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Ecuador, Galapagos islands, and Peru. Etica Events - Terrasenses is a professional team that has been part of the South American wedding industry since 2008 specializing in destination weddings, wedding cordinating, beach wedding, intimate wedding, costa rica destination wedding, destination wedding planner, costa rica forest wedding.