Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number

About Eternal Knot Weddings

Need help organizing all of the little details that need to be managed before your big day? Want to find local vendors that match your needs AND stay within your budget? We can help! Our day-of coordination package is only $799.99 and our full-time wedding planning package is just $1,599.99! Contact us today.

Follow Eternal Knot Weddings on

105690065756373125582436835729097017660185n

10 Reviews for Eternal Knot Weddings

• taxgirl

Patsy · Married on 08/06/2016

I was like many brides trying to decide whether it was worth it to spend money on a Day of Coordinator. Well, I bit the bullet and hired Kelcie from Eternal Knot Weddings. What I first appreciated about Kelcie was that she came to my part of town for all of our meetings even though all of the meetings were during rush hour. If any of you know Seattle, she travelled from Kirkland into Seattle in the evenings. Even though I offered to meet her 1/2 way, she insisted that she drive out to my part of the city. Kelcie has a low key and calming demeanor which is what you need during the stress of wedding planning. She timely contacted me and all of my vendors me as per our contract. Kelcie also gave great suggestions on some of the last minute things that we had not yet made decisions on. For example, one of the parents had mobility issues and we were not sure how we were going to have this parent make their way down the aisle. Kelcie came up with a great suggestion that was not only practical, but also added to the wedding. On the day of the wedding Kelcie arrived on time, had everything organized, and was attentive to all of the minute details. She also quickly resolved the issue of an uninvited guest arriving at the wedding.
    I will never forget that at one point during our meetings I told Kelcie not to worry about resolving a minute detail that I hadn't made a decision on yet because I was pretty laid back and understood that not everything was going to be perfect, and she said to me, that she was stressed out because she was a perfectionist. I will never forget that because at that point I realized that you want someone who strives for perfection to be your wedding coordinator. After the wedding people who didn't come to the wedding asked me how the wedding was and the one thing I keep telling everyone is that other than the uninvited guest, it went exactly as planned and the reason for that is because of Kelcie at Eternal Knot Weddings.

Sent on 08/28/2016

chrissy · Married on 06/25/2016

Eternal Knot Weddings made my wedding absolutely perfect! Everything was so seamlessly executed and I didn't have to worry about anything the whole day! They are so kind and helpful, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Karina · Married on 08/22/2015

Kelcie does an amazing job! I've seen her in the role of 'day-of' coordinator and she is fantastic! I don't know how we would have gotten through the day without her services. She showed up, made sure everything was set up how previously described with the bride, and helped manage the flow throughout the day. She stayed for almost the entire day, leaving only when the formalities were well over and the late night party was beginning. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to ease stress of the day and not have to deal with the small setup details. Thank you, Kelcie!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Award

Eternal Knot Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Stephanie Walls Photography
    Stephanie Walls Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelsey has a creative mind and is skilled at planning a designing weddings a must for any bride wanting that extra hand to make her day picture perfect .

• Green Gates at Flowing Lake
    Green Gates at Flowing Lake Barn & Farm Weddings

We had the pleasure recently of working with Kelcie for the first time. Her work ethic and attention to detail made the entire day seamless for everyone. We look forward to the next time we are fortunate enough to spend the day with Kelcie.

• Folk & Lore
    Folk & Lore Wedding Photographers

We truly enjoyed our experience in getting to work with Kelcie. She was very friendly and helpful in our pre-event chats and our lead photographer, Emma, had nothing but good things to say about working directly with her during wedding day: "Kelcie's attention to detail and organization makes her a great asset to wedding planning. She always is one step ahead of the timeline for the day, but she also goes with the flow of the wedding so everything turns out smoothly and just as it should." We can't wait to work with Kelcie again in the future.

• Kirkland, 98034 See on map