Bowie, MD 20721 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Eternal Images Photography, LLC

Dawn · Married on 07/11/2009

Dane was absolutely wonderful! He is extremely professional, warm and friendly. He has a very laid-back personality which lends itself to a relaxing environment for his clients. Dane is open-minded and flexible and willing to take suggestions from his clients. However, the best thing that I can say is about him is that he is very unobtrusive. When I recieved my proofs I was surprised by some of the shots he captured because I truly could not remember him being near by at that moment. Dane is a very talented photographer who made our day a truly memorable event!

Sent on 11/15/2009

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2006

My husband and I were very happy with our photographs. The photographers came from Maryland to Philadelphia to photograph our wedding. They were very creative and took a variety of shots. They were on time and professional and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/25/2008

Kelli · Married on 08/28/2005

Dane Bryant of Eternal Images Photography was AWESOME!!! Most times, I barely realized he and his assistant were there yet I have the most wonderful images of my big day. They captured even the smallest details, some of which I don't even remember happening since the day was such a blur for me. My wedding day and my memories would not have been the same without Eternal Images.

Sent on 10/14/2008