Mesa, AZ 85202 Map · Phone number

About Eternal Event Design

At Eternal Event Design, our team is as distinctive as our events. We’re a fun group of event professional from different walks of life with a kaleidoscope of personalities, dreams and aspirations.

Our team is calm, loving, hands-on and, most importantly, professional throughout your entire planning process. And we’ll never lose sight of the ultimate goal; to deliver an event that is above and beyond your wildest dreams!

Let Eternal Event Design help you plan your next celebrated occasion. Our services include event planning, floral, drapery and event lighting. Eternal Event Design team can conceptual your event from scratch or work with what you have already started.

We want to help make your dreams come true! Leave the details to the Eternal Event Design team; because in your dreams every detail matters.

Contact us today (480) 650-3678 or jamybelcher@eternaleventdesign.com

elizabethdouglasphotographyimg0664
elizabethdouglasphotographyimg0671
elizabethdouglasphotographyimg0845
Eternal Event Design
eternal event design floral wedding cake table
elizabethdouglasphotography352c1813 copy

Eternal Event Design 4
Eternal Event Design 5
Eternal Event Design 6

Alysa · Married on 03/09/2018

Jamy was very flexible with meeting with us and made the process easy for picking our floral decor. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful and he added a picture of my grandpa to my bouquet. The boutonniers were so easy to out on because he used magnets instead of pins. The guys loved them. All of my centerpieces were used down my aisle and the repurposed in the barn for my reception. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Eternal Event Design 7
    Eternal Event Design 8
    Eternal Event Design 9
    Eternal Event Design 10
    Eternal Event Design 11

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2017

If you have a wedding, you NEED to hire Eternal Events! Jamy & Marvin are a wonderful business men and overall people. When I first met with them, I had one idea in my head. As my wedding planning went along, the vision started to change. If I ever wanted to make a change, they would respond, "Okay" and go along with it. Whenever I met with them, I would always be welcomed with a warm hug and it ended with, "If you need ANYTHING or have any questions, just let us know." And I knew that they meant it. Okay, okay. Now to rave on about the flowers. I have posted only a couple of pictures of their work that they did. Everything was absolutely beautiful and much more than I could ever imagine. Everything (bride bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, centerpiece, aisle rose petals,etc) photographed and looked amazing. And everything tied together with everything. The flowers were one thing that brought the centerpiece vision in my head to life. These guys know that they are doing and they will MAKE SURE everything looks amazing. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jamy & his husband, Marvin. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my/our heart. You helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Eternal Event Design 12

Cryssie · Married on 04/15/2017

Jamy and Marvin went way above and beyond our wildest dreams! They were super friendly, flexible and so much fun to work with. They arrived to the venue early, set up our table decorations, and honestly did an amazing job! We would highly recommend Eternal Event Design to anyone and definitely would use them again! Thank you Jamy and Marvin for all you did to make our wedding extra special!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Award

Eternal Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Delivery, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases

• April Maura Photography
    April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a wedding photographer that has had the opportunity to work with Eternal Event Design. The bride envisioned a whimsical, earthy and romantic style wedding. Eternal Event Design captured the bride's vision perfectly. They provided gorgeous flowers for all areas of their wedding day. Eternal Event Design is extremely helpful; I requested a few extra flowers for the couple's wedding details and they provided them. I would highly recommend using Eternal Event Design for your wedding floral designs!

• Elizabeth Douglas Photography
    Elizabeth Douglas Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want to add PIZAZZ and ELEGANCE to your event, you MUST call Jamy from Eternal Events and Design! He and his team can do anything from simple pin lighting and uplighting, to creating a wedding filled with the most amazing floral and bling designs! If you can dream it, Eternal Events and Designs can create it! They can even take your dream to a level you didn't even know existed!

• Western Skies Golf Club
    Western Skies Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Eternal Event Design a couple of times now, and we cannot wait to work with them again! They are so professional and hardworking. I cannot say enough good things about them, they are highly recommended!

• Mesa, 85202 See on map
    4806503678 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointment Only