326 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan, GA 30265 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Etain Bridal Boutique

To all:

It is with a heavy heart to inform you all that as of Dec 31, 2012, Etain will be closing its doors. This opens up the door for you all to find great dresses at huge discounted prices. Everything must go.

now on a personal note, It is very sad after 7 years of working with brides, helping them find the most important dress they will every purchase, we must go. I am very sad but very excited to be stepping into the next phase of my life.

Thank you all for your support for the past several years

Contact Us
678.870.0999
info@Etain-LLC.com

Visit Us
326 Newnan Crossing Bypass in
Newnan, GA 30263

October 2011: We're proud to announce this month marks our one-year anniversary at the new location in Ashley Park of Newnan!!

www.Etain-LLC.com
www.etainbridalboutique.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Etain-Bridal-Boutique/254790347869298

Follow Etain Bridal Boutique on

2695412562904410526222547903478692981214922598380n
26282026141823387317625479034786929812397866103352n
Etain Bridal Boutique
A collection of our gorgeous gowns!
A collection of our gorgeous gowns!
IMG0110
2695412562904410526222547903478692981214922598380n

34 Reviews for Etain Bridal Boutique

Arleen · Married on 09/15/2012

They have a great selection of beautiful dresses and they are very helpful.

Sent on 09/21/2012
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 06/22/2012

My salesperson was Haley and she was OUTSTANDING! She helped me stick to my budget and helped me find my dream dress. She was very patient and easy to work with. Love her. My dress came in right around the date predicted and never had any issues. If you go to Etain, make sure to make your appointment with Haley. She's awesome!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Etain Bridal Boutique's reply:

Raquel, you were truly a wonderful bride to work with and you deserve every bit of happiness your new marriage will surely bring. Congrats a million times over... I hope to see photos of you rockin that stunning gown! -H

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2012

I live in Little Rock, AR and contacted Etain Bridal Boutique to order my Sara Gabriel veil for my wedding, since no local boutiques carried them. The initial hat that I ordered was nothing like it appeared on the Sara Gabriel website, and Haley Freeman at Etain was wonderful, contacting Sara Gabriel and helping me get the perfect veil. The customer service was superb.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Etain Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Etain Bridal Boutique 1
    Veils, Veils, Veils!
    Mention you saw us on WeddingWire.com and receive 50% off a veil with the purchase of your wedding gown!

• Magnifique Soirée | Event Planning & Design
    Magnifique Soirée | Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Etain Bridal is a definite recommendation for our brides. THey have beautiful gowns and much variety.

• Flat Creek Country Club
    Flat Creek Country Club Country Club Weddings

Penny and her staff are wonderful. They have the most beautiful dresses and they are a joy to work with.

• Elegant Designs by Candice Louise
    Elegant Designs by Candice Louise Wedding Dresses

Etain's provides the most beautiful gowns and dresses with the most professional and personable service you will find. Pennie and her staff will make you feel like you and your wedding are the most important parts of their day. They go out of their way to provide for all your bridal wear and accessory needs. I personally feel it is a priveledge and an honor to work with them.

• 326 Newnan Crossing Bypass Newnan, 30265 See on map