About Eszi & Flor

We cater to the dreamers, the wonderers, the brides with a wild spirit and a taste for natural beauty. We strive to portray each couple's personality through our creative outlet, through what we consider art, our flowers. I am Shanda Zelaya, founder and lead designer of Eszi & Flor.

I have had a love affair with flowers ever since I could remember.  Manifesting that love affair through weddings and special events is why I founded Eszi & Flor in 2016.  As lead designer, each couple will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with me to create the perfect vision.  From our first phone consultation, to the booking process, to the visual design proposal and contract signing, we create a partnership that we will enjoy for many years past the wedding day.

I pride myself in only booking one wedding per weekend.  Having one wedding per weekend provides me with the opportunity to let creativity flow so I can provide you with a design that is all your own. It allows me to focus only on you and your event.  It is an honor to be able to create beautiful designs for your once in a lifetime.  I look forward to daydreaming with you.

Stay on top of all my latest designs by following me on Instagram @esziflor.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

if you are looking for a dedicated and talented florist/designer look no further - Shanda is exactly who you need to make your day special! From our very first conversation, I could tell that Shanda is passionate and is willing to work with you until you are totally and completely satisfied with the look! She is extremely knowledgeable of the industry and will get you the best quality flowers for your big day!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I'm so thankful to have found Eszi & Flor to provide flowers for our wedding. We're located in Ohio and were planning a DC elopement. Shanda was very responsive during the planning process and was beyond accommodating each time I wanted to add more and more to be original order. I let her know my colors initially and she came up with the perfect arrangements to meet not only my vision but also within my budget. When I saw my bridal bouquet I immediately cried. I highly recommend Eszi & Flor for your events!

Profile Picture David, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations

Eszi & Flor Pricing

2 AWARDS

Events

Arlington, VA 22204   See On Map
540-550-6769 (phone)
Eszi & Flor is a wedding floral design studio from Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington D.C, Maryland, and Virginia. Eszi & Flor is a professional florist that has been part of the Washington D.C metropolitan area wedding industry since 2016 specializing in weddings and events.