Esquire Tuxedos

Merrick, NY View map Visit website

Esquire Tuxedos is a specialty formalwear store located in Merrick, New York. This family-owned and operated business has been serving clients for over 30 years. They are committed to providing high-quality luxurious tuxedos and suits for your special day. The team at Esquire is there to help and guide you in all of your formalwear needs ensuring an exquisite look for your wedding.

The team at Esquire Tuxedos can provide formalwear for your wedding party and guests. Esquire Tuxedos offers tuxedos for rental and sale. They offer tuxedos, suits, shoes, and accessories. Esquire also has a tailor on the premises for any last-minute alterations and out-of-town attendants can be easily accommodated. They also offer in-stock garments to try on and pride themselves on professional knowledgeable service.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Jewelry
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

Marlena K. Married on 04/17/2021

Great Tux Experience!

Mike was awesome and so helpful along the way! He helped with all questions and any changes we had promptly and with ease. He made the process pain free even for those who were out of state and was always willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommended!
  • Alex
    Alex M. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing experience - Thanks Tyler!

I recently got married in the fall of 2019 and used Esquire for my suit as well as my groomsmen. I could not have been more pleased with the experience. Not only were the suits perfectly tailored, they were also current in style. I have had bad experiences with places such a Men's Warehouse as the suits are very outdated and baggy-legged. They even made it super easy for groomsmen of mine that do not live locally.

Not only were the suits perfect, but the customer service was outstanding. We worked with Tyler, who I could not rave enough about. You could tell her truly cared about our wedding and was invested to make sure everything came out perfectly. He made us feel at ease and made sure to have all areas covered. Anytime I called he recognized my voice immediately and was eager to help with any questions I had. I was beyond impressed with his work ethic as well as personal touch.

Highly recommend Esquire to anyone who is in need of a suit or tuxedo rental. Truly great experience!
    - Alex
  • Daneille
    Daneille Married on 07/03/2019

My Handsome Husband

Let me start by saying my hubby and his crew were all 10's! That being said when I made the appointment at Esquire, everyone there took the time to show my husband, his mom and I the different choices and colors as well as explain to us everything we needed. They offered my hubby a free tuxedo and he wanted to have that split among his crew so everyone paid less, but it was great that we were given that choice! We got married on a HOT July day. When the men went and picked up their tuxes Esquire threw in extra shirts just incase everyone sweat through their shirts (which they did).

This vendor was a 1000000/10 and I couldn't have been happier with how kind they were along with how amazing everyone looked!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Esquire Tuxedos 1
Gift
Free Tuxedo Rental for the Groom with 5 Complete Paid Tuxedo Rentals in Wedding Party. Complete tuxedo rental consists of jacket, pants, shirt, tie, choice of accessory ,and shoes. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.

Merrick Merrick, NY, 11566
Location of (Esquire Tuxedos)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding